Cant create guild

General discussion about Life is Feudal MMO and Life is Feudal: Your Own, The main section and backbone of the forums.

Njords
Zealous Believer

Cant create guild

Post by Njords » 28 Mar 2018, 06:45

Hi, I'm trying to build a monument. I just created a 10 ppl guild yesterday and cant build the monument. All the condition for building are checked. I have hammer and I'm in the middle of an unpopulated sever on a peace of soil. And I get the message: ÿou need the correct instrument equipped (hammer). Is this a bug or I have to wait a few more days to after creating the gild for this to work? Thr leader of the guild also has a personal claim, don't know if this might be a problem... Pls advice. Tks

Arrakis

Re: Cant create guild

Post by Arrakis » 28 Mar 2018, 11:36

It's a bug that we are working on fixing right now. The only working building tool is Mallet atm.

Njords
Zealous Believer

Post by Njords » 28 Mar 2018, 12:07

Ok tks for your answer.

Njords
Zealous Believer

Post by Njords » 29 Mar 2018, 10:06

Hi again, is this a bug only for building a guild monument? Becouse i can build other staff except for the monument. Or am i doing something wrong? Pls advise becouse i want to build the monument for the guild, we have 10 ppl and want to start. Thank you.

Arrakis

Post by Arrakis » 29 Mar 2018, 23:53

Drath wrote:Hi again, is this a bug only for building a guild monument? Becouse i can build other staff except for the monument. Or am i doing something wrong? Pls advise becouse i want to build the monument for the guild, we have 10 ppl and want to start. Thank you.

Are you missing the option or having something preventing you? Any system chat messages?

Njords
Zealous Believer

Post by Njords » 30 Mar 2018, 06:38

No error message just that i have to equip hammer. I can construct other buildings but not the monument. I understand that is a bug related to the building of monument and that i should use mallet. Just wanted to know if its related on the fact i also own a personal claim which might prevent me for building the monument but i understand from other posts that is a general bug and use mallet until then. Tks

Return to General Discussion