May Update

General discussion about Life is Feudal MMO and Life is Feudal: Your Own, The main section and backbone of the forums.

Trance67
True Believer

May Update

Post by Trance67 » 22 May 2018, 17:43

Any new information on the May update that anyone has? I've seen lots of news about the update coming but not what's actually going to be in it. Are we even still going to have the update in May? Or is it now the June update?

Thanks to anyone with info.

SonofKitt
Zealous Believer

Re: May Update

Post by SonofKitt » 22 May 2018, 19:33

Its highly unlikely that you'll get any more details until they release it. Just be patient, maybe even take a little break before it releases.

Trance67
True Believer

Post by Trance67 » 23 May 2018, 02:43

I literally haven't even played the game since about February because of burn out and just general boredom. I just checked in the other day and saw all this news about things hopefully happening and was wondering what it is exactly.

Nothing_Personal
Zealous Believer

Post by Nothing_Personal » 23 May 2018, 11:40

You know when it's your birthday, and your wife/GF texts you "Hey it's your birthday, when you get home I'm giving you something special" and you're like 'OMG OMG OMG SWEEEEEEEEET!' and you watch the clock all day, waiting for 5pm to check out of work...

Hell you're so excited you leave at 4:30, rush through lights, zip and weave through traffic, just to get home as quick as you can.

You get home, eagerly anticipating your birthday gift and bliss.....and there she is, the love of your life, holding a little gift bag, and she says

"Happy Birthday, here are some socks"

That's what the May patch is. Socks.

Parraman

Post by Parraman » 23 May 2018, 14:58

Nothing_Personal wrote:You know when it's your birthday, and your wife/GF texts you "Hey it's your birthday, when you get home I'm giving you something special" and you're like 'OMG OMG OMG SWEEEEEEEEET!' and you watch the clock all day, waiting for 5pm to check out of work...

Hell you're so excited you leave at 4:30, rush through lights, zip and weave through traffic, just to get home as quick as you can.

You get home, eagerly anticipating your birthday gift and bliss.....and there she is, the love of your life, holding a little gift bag, and she says

"Happy Birthday, here are some socks"

That's what the May patch is. Socks.

is more like you arrive at home early but your wife/GF waits till 23:59 to gives you the present... and you think that they did not prepared anythink or they had to improvises something...

i think that is not serius saing that there will be a fabolous may patch and wait till 31th to do it... for me it won't be strange that the May patch realises in August...
Last edited by Parraman on 23 May 2018, 15:00, edited 1 time in total.
Parra, Antiguo Maestre Alquimista de la Guardia Real de Epleland, Cronista y Cartografo de la Guardia Real de SoonLand

Trance67
True Believer

Post by Trance67 » 23 May 2018, 14:58

I hate to admit it but that's kind of what I'm thinking it is too.

However a few people I at least semi-trust are telling me how NPCs are going to be in, maybe the first boats are actually coming, good god maybe a brand new map with a new server!?!?! It all sounds way too good to be true which is why I figured I might as well check the forums out.

All I can say for sure is that things have REALLY died down around here since the game has "released" for people to play test.

WestArcher

Post by WestArcher » 23 May 2018, 20:06

It is a mystery

Velius

Post by Velius » 23 May 2018, 21:44

Trance67 wrote:However a few people I at least semi-trust are telling me how NPCs are going to be in, maybe the first boats are actually coming, good god maybe a brand new map with a new server!?!?

Don't trust those people. They done lied to your digital face.

Trance67
True Believer

Post by Trance67 » 25 May 2018, 03:14

So I just saw this on the LifeisFeudal reddit. Supposedly it was posted about 12 hours ago.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ ... 6623941903

Anyone have a link to the video that isn't on Facebook? Cause I hate that garbage place and would rather not make an account to look at it.

Sunleader

Post by Sunleader » 25 May 2018, 07:13

Trance67 wrote:So I just saw this on the LifeisFeudal reddit. Supposedly it was posted about 12 hours ago.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ ... 6623941903

Anyone have a link to the video that isn't on Facebook? Cause I hate that garbage place and would rather not make an account to look at it.

Here you go.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3rwW5HZu38

Guess thats the First actual Teaser for the Update then.
Not much to See. But its at least telling us what the Update is going to be about.

Its also Nice that we actually got something to Guess about now.
Given they Attacked the City I wonder if that means there will be NPC Attacks on Cities.
The One Ambush in the Forest might also mean they might Appear Randomly.
Together with the Earlier Screenshots of Empty Fortifications on some Island. It might also be Possible that they got a Camp or something that can be Attacked.

Trance67
True Believer

Post by Trance67 » 25 May 2018, 21:27

I know there are already 4 areas on the map that are designated for native settlements because I've seen them. No I don't remember where they are except for one in 27. I'm sure there must be a few more than that.

I also remember the Devs stating at some point that NPCs would occasionally spawn randomly in the world or at least wanted to do that. Who knows how well it works or if it even happens.

And thanks for the link.

Return to General Discussion