monument questions

General discussion about Life is Feudal MMO and Life is Feudal: Your Own, The main section and backbone of the forums.

Woodville
Zealous Believer

monument questions

Post by Woodville » 27 May 2018, 19:46

if I stop feeding a tier 2 monument that has a maxed out radius what happens exactly ?

Does the radius receed a number of squares per day ? How many squares? If so, does the monument convert into a tier 1 at 35 radius ?
Or perhaps the monument is destroyed immediately ?

Sunleader

Re: monument questions

Post by Sunleader » 27 May 2018, 20:10

Woodville wrote:if I stop feeding a tier 2 monument that has a maxed out radius what happens exactly ?

Does the radius receed a number of squares per day ? How many squares? If so, does the monument convert into a tier 1 at 35 radius ?
Or perhaps the monument is destroyed immediately ?

Its not Destroyed Immediately.
And the Radius will Reduce by some Squares a Day.

I know because I have been Watching a Deads Guild Monument. And its been reducing its Size Daily and has Downgraded on the Map as well.

I cant tell you anything detailed tough. As its not my Monument. So I could only watch from outside.

Arrakis

Re: monument questions

Post by Arrakis » 28 May 2018, 10:46

Radius is increased/decreased (if no supports are available) 0.5 tile per in-game day (that is per 5 real hours).

Once realm claim has shrunk, Monument will shortly downgrade and revert to the previous tier. So in this case from T2 to T1.

Return to General Discussion