[Craft] Skill lvl - Quality effect

General discussion about Life is Feudal MMO and Life is Feudal: Your Own, The main section and backbone of the forums.

Darunya

[Craft] Skill lvl - Quality effect

Post by Darunya » 07 Jun 2018, 08:45

Hi !

Here is my simple question : Let's say i want to cook some food (using the cooker skill). I've understand food final quality depends on multiple things (tools, ingredients quality, skill...). But what is the skill used to do that calculation ? In my example, is it only the cooker skill ? Or the Nature's Lore too ?
As a second example to make my question clear enough : to make a sword, the final quality level of the sword will it based on Forging skill only ? Or will it based on both Forging and Crafting skill ? (i.e. : i'm 60 in crafting & 100 in forge, will i be able to get a Q100 sword if everything else (building, ingredients, tools...) is Q100 ? Or will it be less because of my Q60 Craft skill ?

I guess that question has already been asked, but even with the Search bar i haven't find...

Thanks in advance (and sorry for my english and if that question in kinda repetition ^^)

HolyAvengerOne

Re: [Craft] Skill lvl - Quality effect

Post by HolyAvengerOne » 07 Jun 2018, 15:17

It's solely based on the skill used for that specific craft. In what proportion you can find in the wiki : https://lifeisfeudal.gamepedia.com looking at any given recipe.
Lord Fyrr Deerd'an | Pope of Riftwood, a division of Lux Astra Sanctorum [LAST] | Buyan (NA-E)

Darunya

Post by Darunya » 07 Jun 2018, 17:58

HolyAvengerOne wrote:It's solely based on the skill used for that specific craft.

Thank you, simple and perfect answer :)

HolyAvengerOne wrote:In what proportion you can find in the wiki : https://lifeisfeudal.gamepedia.com looking at any given recipe.

Yep i found it, but wasn't clear if the "basic" skill was included in the calculation ;)

WestArcher

Post by WestArcher » 08 Jun 2018, 16:28

Keep in mind that for forging certain items are capped by the metal.
Iron will give you at best 60q
Steel -> 80q
Vostaskus -> 100q

Return to General Discussion