City-State of Telford

For the sole purpose of guilds recruiting members.

Partician

City-State of Telford

Post by Partician » 04 Jul 2014, 03:45

City-State of Telford!

Hello there! I am the Patrician of the a group of players for the game Life is Feudal.

I am recruiting members besides the original 10! We play to make an open city/village or everyone to reside in and build. We even plan to let other guilds,faction and kingdoms have embassies or barracks!

The Village,Town or City of Telford will be run by me as of now but we are planning on implementing elections of the founding 20 members! We have yet set up the terms of service but we plan for them to last a good solid month or 2? Who knows it could be you?

Thought we are a free city-state I guess, we are planning on forming 2- 5 man militia squads. We prefer not to war with anyone because what is the point getting your money stolen from you? We plan on be coming a merchant nation of trade and "equality"

We, Telfordians, plan on playing on the NA Official Servers or if we get a server there? We are welcoming all player bases:EU,AS,AF,SA and AU (AS-Asia,AF-Africa,AU-Australia,SA-South America).

Here is a submission list of requirements:
Do you have a microphone: (Yes/No)
Are you mature enough?: (Yes/No)
What can you bring to this City-State?:
What are you looking for out of this?:

You can email me at thepartician@yahoo.com, PM me here or Steam me at [SoM]-[BBG]Bakon.

TL;DR: Just think of us as Ankh-Morpork from Discworld and I or the other elected Patricians as Lord Havelock Vetinari *attempts*

If it ain't broke, don't fix it

Bakon

Re: City-State of Telford

Post by Bakon » 05 Jul 2014, 01:31

Can I join you?

Make my day, Punk!

ColinP
Alpha Tester

Re: City-State of Telford

Post by ColinP » 08 Jul 2014, 01:02

I Benjamin Tybalt would love to join you and be in your milita/BlackSmith. 8-)
"When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home." Tecumseh

Return to Guild Recruitment