Question: Playstyle vs Weapon Choice.

General discussion about Life is Feudal MMO and Life is Feudal: Your Own, The main section and backbone of the forums.

Grimfest

Question: Playstyle vs Weapon Choice.

Post by Grimfest » 30 Jul 2014, 15:09

Looking at the list of weapons on the wiki page, I noticed a lack of information that could answer this question for me, so here I am asking those who might have the answer.

I am assuming each weapon "type," has different affects on players and armors. Weapon types typically being slashing, piercing and blunt.

Now, knowing that a player can be knocked out and looted, and that killing a player is VERY bad, due to its consequences, no one is really going to want to kill a player in the open world. murder/killing is going to be saved for sieges and clan/guild wars(these are in coming features correct?)

So, my main question is, if I want to look for open world PVP and to beable to knock people out and loot them as I come across them in the open world rather then straight out killing them, would the best weapon choice for me be a blunt weapon or a mace of sort? or are all weapons created equal when it comes to knocking out a player?

Finally, will your playstyle pick your weapon? or will your weapon be picking your playstyle?

Return to General Discussion