Among the Shadows

For the sole purpose of guilds recruiting members.

Antiblitz

Re: Among the Shadows

Post by Antiblitz » 18 Feb 2014, 19:00

If anybody new or old has questions pertaining to not only our clan, but LiF in general, i or any of our members will gladly answer them, please do not hesitate to ask.

Elindor
True Believer

Post by Elindor » 19 Feb 2014, 15:28

Well, well, well....hello from cRPG :)

Probably be seeing you guys in LiF.

Proximo
Alpha Tester

Post by Proximo » 23 Feb 2014, 09:50

Probably be seeing us in it? You can bet your bottom dollar on it. Once you play a game that gives you that adrenaline rush that's all you want to play.

Anyone on the fence about joining a clan I can safely say 100% of people who play with us enjoy playing with us. Don't confuse this with people who play against us, now I'm not saying we carry prejudices but cmon we play PvP games for a reason aye!

We are 110% friendly and the only obligation you get for playing with us is having a good time, we play games for fun after all. Feel free to hop in our TS anytime and chat us up. Gaining full membership to ATS takes time gaming with us and is basically achieving friendship status (Perks of being in ATS; You get bro hugs, no homo.).

Elindor
True Believer

Post by Elindor » 24 Feb 2014, 20:48

Well, anyhow - was just saying hi lol.

HG will probably jump into LiF if it works out, still following it to see how it develops.

Wrekkoning
Alpha Tester

Post by Wrekkoning » 25 Feb 2014, 15:25

Heh aren't we all. We have been seeing a good increase in new members from other games and can't wait to start planting the seed of LiF. It obviously has the potential to catch on like wild fire.

Proximo
Alpha Tester

Post by Proximo » 28 Feb 2014, 14:10

For anyone interested to getting to know us in an MMO setting we are play testing ESO this weekend. It has a fun PvP experience and anyone is free to join us in our teamspeak. info is in the first post.

PabloX

Post by PabloX » 09 Mar 2014, 16:02

Can't wait for us to be in Alpha! Testing will be quite the experience. Hit us up, for a solid ride. We will have a number of members working diligently to improve the game, while having fun with it.

DrDeath413
Alpha Tester

Post by DrDeath413 » 11 Mar 2014, 04:36

hey ATS iv played Darkfall for a long time untill they relaunched and turned the game to shit . But im looking for an active clan to grow with and have a good time with i no you dont judge on age but im 23 and going to school for welding i would like to get to no you guys and maybe one day play with you all im active and a hard core gamer i will be going into alpha on this game so i can watch it becoming an awsome game i feel like this game is going to blow darkfall away .. im a pvper but also like to craft at times . also my ingame name will be warward hawkford. drstoned is my forum name hope to get to no you guys

-warward

Antiblitz

Post by Antiblitz » 11 Mar 2014, 15:50

DrStoned wrote:hey ATS iv played Darkfall for a long time untill they relaunched and turned the game to shit . But im looking for an active clan to grow with and have a good time with i no you dont judge on age but im 23 and going to school for welding i would like to get to no you guys and maybe one day play with you all im active and a hard core gamer i will be going into alpha on this game so i can watch it becoming an awsome game i feel like this game is going to blow darkfall away .. im a pvper but also like to craft at times . also my ingame name will be warward hawkford. drstoned is my forum name hope to get to no you guys

-warward

join us in our teamspeak, all the info is on our website ATSgamers.com

you can chat with us and hang out as we play together or just chat.

Proximo
Alpha Tester

Post by Proximo » 15 Mar 2014, 02:27

We've recently been drawn into the surprisingly fun ww2 game heroesandgenerals which is f2p and 100% team oriented and FPS skill based. Were having a blast coordinating infantry, tanks, aircraft and unit card reinforcements to influence the campaign map.

It's no Life is Feudal but above any game and it's features we play games together as a team. Anyone can hop into our teamspeak when there bored or check out are website and get to know us. We enjoy joking around and having fun and I promise we don't bite... unless that specifically turns you on.

Wrekkoning
Alpha Tester

Post by Wrekkoning » 27 Mar 2014, 17:36

ESO is coming up and the more we get to play LiF the less I want to play ESO:)

I haven't been able to spent alot of time IG but the time I have spent was impressive. Im really looking forward to seeing how this one turns out. So far so good.

Thokan
Alpha Tester

Post by Thokan » 31 Mar 2014, 10:16

I can naught but concur

PabloX

Post by PabloX » 03 Apr 2014, 02:43

We've had quite the spike in activity now that ESO early access has begun, stop by in teamspeak 107.170.0.131 to get a better sense of us. Bouncing between that and alpha here will be an interesting combo.

Wrekkoning
Alpha Tester

Post by Wrekkoning » 24 Apr 2014, 01:27

Most of us are near max in ESO, but it turns out its pretty buggy and probably not going to hold any real interest for the future. Its up to you now LiF

Proximo
Alpha Tester

Post by Proximo » 11 May 2014, 17:52

Yea, LiF you have the chance to change video game history and taking us off this course of crap MMO's that release to early and don't even last a month. Instead of buying these lame ass AAA games I think i'll start just donating to indie companies.

RoboSenshi
Alpha Tester

Post by RoboSenshi » 15 Jun 2014, 05:20

Are you guys still recruiting for this game? I was originally going to join another guild, unfortunately the dude that made the guild hasn't logged in in months, so..... yea . My current gaming clan is kinda disinterested in this game it seems. I however am very much looking forward to playing.

I like your style. I'm very into organised battle and you seem like a fun bunch. Could I sign up?

Proximo
Alpha Tester

Post by Proximo » 21 Jun 2014, 16:53

Always just check out our website and feel free to hop in our teamspeak.

Added » 28 Jun 2014, 16:03

Things are slowed down quite alot but we are still here. If your all alone and wondering what to do while waiting for LiF then hop in our teamspeak and introduce yourself on our forums.

We've got a strong crew playing Darkfall Unholy Wars again since the patch and a few of us are just puttering around doing the F2P cycle. I've been playing some Planetside 2 again and they just released a new continent. No matter the game it's always better with teamates.

Added » 25 Jul 2014, 05:23

We had a good bunch testing for this round, our village is rolling and we managed to achieve forging. As always if teamwork is your thing even for this pre-alpha craft fest then we are the crew for you. The more people we get together the more we can test.

For anyone not interested because of our lack of "infrastructure" like all these other make believe clans then don't worry, we will be implementing some sophisticated economical and military super structure that befits the feudal period. Any title and rank held will come with a practical and important role that makes sense. We may not be a democracy in the sense of letting newbies take over but we watch the balance of a persons strengths and weakness' and put the right man for the job where he deserves.

For example we greatly appreciate small tight knit groups of pvpers and realize how communication and teamwork can defeat a greater number. We also have experience organizing mobs and leading large groups of volunteers.

Life is Feudal has so many layers that it's going to take some masterful organization skills to achieve success. If you are slightly daunted by everything this game is then we can take you by the hand, give you a back massage and then turn you into a killing machine.

Also our website was recently updated check it out guys!
Last edited by Arrakis on 28 Jul 2014, 00:56, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Multiposts have been merged

RoboSenshi
Alpha Tester

Post by RoboSenshi » 27 Jul 2014, 22:10

Gonna be donating tomorrow to get into the alpha. I'll sign up to the ATS the minute I do. :beer:

It's an NA clan right?

Thokan
Alpha Tester

Post by Thokan » 28 Jul 2014, 13:03

RoboSenshi wrote:Gonna be donating tomorrow to get into the alpha. I'll sign up to the ATS the minute I do. :beer:

It's an NA clan right?

Basically. Dominantly just amurricans and kanadians.

Except me!

RoboSenshi
Alpha Tester

Post by RoboSenshi » 29 Jul 2014, 20:49

I tried to register on the website but I never got an email with my password.

Proximo
Alpha Tester

Post by Proximo » 29 Jul 2014, 23:38

RoboSenshi wrote:I tried to register on the website but I never got an email with my password.

On it, you should still be able to connect to our Teamspeak3 server via the info on the front page.

Like I said website was recently updated and could be under going work still.

Anyways welcome and I'm glad you've got an interest with us.

RoboSenshi
Alpha Tester

Post by RoboSenshi » 30 Jul 2014, 02:11

Yea been in a couple times. I'll definitely link up with you guys during the next round of testing.

Strategos

Post by Strategos » 18 Aug 2014, 21:28

I can see you guys and Silver Sun Republic becoming the biggest clans in the game (with perhaps Falkenwatch and the Vatican) and literally destroying each-other in the War to End All Wars...

No, that was not a diplomatic statement, I was just being a commentator...

Link to the Duchy of Camorr Official Website:
http://duchyofcamorr.enjin.com/
Link to the Duchy of Camorr thread:
the-gentleman-bastards-t1255/
Link to The Duchy of Camorr Steam group:
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/theduchyofcamorr

Thokan
Alpha Tester

Post by Thokan » 18 Aug 2014, 21:42

Strategos wrote:I can see you guys and Silver Sun Republic becoming the biggest clans in the game (with perhaps Falkenwatch and the Vatican) and literally destroying each-other in the War to End All Wars...

No, that was not a diplomatic statement, I was just being a commentator...

The Shield Wall to End All Shield Walls!

Proximo
Alpha Tester

Post by Proximo » 18 Aug 2014, 22:02

We may seem prominent now but every single game ATS has taken part in we have always been out numbered by our enemies.

In fact if it's not at least 3-1 odds against us then it's not a normal day.

But then it's not fun otherwise.

Lukepop
Alpha Tester

Post by Lukepop » 19 Aug 2014, 06:28

You seem like a great guy Proximo and this seems like a great setup.

I'm not Really PvP so you may not want me but I'd like to join. Would I apply here or on the website?
Link to Tirmani thread:
the-duchy-of-tirmani-t1291/

Thokan
Alpha Tester

Post by Thokan » 19 Aug 2014, 09:20

If we don't get barbuttes and red cloaks; Life isn't Feudal enough.

Proximo
Alpha Tester

Post by Proximo » 02 Oct 2015, 00:03

Playing on the Slaughterhouse PvP server.

Proximo
Alpha Tester

Post by Proximo » 20 Aug 2017, 20:37

It's been a long road, ETA 3 weeks. Time to re-amp recruitment.

Proximo
Alpha Tester

Post by Proximo » 27 Aug 2017, 04:39

All you solo players or small groups feel free to add me on steam or pop into our teamspeak if you have questions about the game. I know everything.

Return to Guild Recruitment