World Summit Pact

All discussions relevant to Guilds go here!

Ponce88

World Summit Pact

Post by Ponce88 » 13 Nov 2014, 16:19

World Summit Pact

Is this an Alliance?

No this is not an alliance.

What is the World Summit Pact?

The World Summit Pact is an opportunity for Guilds to get in contact with each other and so much more. The following treaty already has three members and we are looking for more.
Petrus Grandmaster of The Paragon Order

Ponce88

Re: World Summit Pact

Post by Ponce88 » 13 Nov 2014, 16:23

World Summit Pact

These Representatives and Leaders, in order to promote communication, institute global policy, and to declare territory in this new land, have agreed as follows.

Membership

Membership is only by invitation. There are conditions to ensure that each member represents a significant number of players. The current members will vote on your membership after your Guild has fulfilled the conditions. With the approval of majority of the current members an invitation will be sent. To be a member your Guild must meet the following conditions:

Only Countries and Kingdoms may be members.
Your Guild must have a proposal from any current member.
Your Guild must have at least 30 members.
Your Guild must be active on Life is Feudal, not just YO.

At each meeting current members will have the opportunity to propose new members.

Meetings

Members will join a Teamspeak call and discuss any topic. Each member may have a speaker and listener present in the call. Only Guild Leaders may serve as speakers. Any member of your guild may serve as listener. The spoken language is English. The Head Speaker will address all members and run the meetings. Each member may submit topics for discussion to the Head Speaker.

Hosting

Once every month the elected host will hold a teamspeak call for all members. At the end of their term, the elected host will hold a summit in their capital for all other members. Due to the possible number of diplomats entering the capital only kingdoms may host the summit. At this summit the members will vote on the next host. A majority vote from all current members will decide the next host. The elected host will serve as the Head Speaker of the summit for a term of three months. Members may only bring three guards and two diplomats. Only the diplomats may enter the capital for the summit, and they must be unarmed.

Amendments

This treaty may be amended with the approval of majority of the current members during summit meetings.

Current Members

The Silver Sun Republic
The Paragon Order
The Empire of Prosperity

Spoiler

Fox327
Alpha Tester

Post by Fox327 » 10 Jan 2015, 20:56

I think this is a very good idea, I've been thinking about such thing myself as well.

But the only thing is, that it might be a better idea to inform all bigger guilds known now, instead of waiting for their invite, because i think all those guild want to be part of this as well.

Ponce88

Post by Ponce88 » 12 Jan 2015, 20:07

Hey Fox 327,

Thanks for the input. I have messaged a few guilds when this was posted. I will be following up on it very soon.

http://www.paragonorder.com

ParagonForumBanner.png

Return to Guilds Discussions and Politics