New player looking for small active group

For the sole purpose of guilds recruiting members.

Boradas

New player looking for small active group

Post by Boradas » 28 Jan 2015, 13:07

I just started LiF last night, but I have been doing a lot of reading about it for a few weeks, while I decided if it was a good early release or not. I'm hoping to find a small group of active PVE people somewhere near the EST timezone to join up with. I would very much like to get into a new start or something not too developed And not too large if possible. I would also prefer the game to be difficult (not too much fiddling with the multipliers or cap) as I enjoy slow moving sandboxes that require you to work for what you want Moreso than the overly simplified games out there today, I also really like the community requirement of this game. I prefer small tight knit groups over massive guild play as I find that the individual gets overlooked in a huge group. I'm 33 and live in eastern canada, I'm online for several hours every evening so if it sounds like I would be a good fit for your community drop me a line and I will find you this evening. :)

Orthe

Re: New player looking for small active group

Post by Orthe » 28 Jan 2015, 17:00

Hey welcome to the community.

Well I have a a good community based group right now, we have a pretty good amount of active players around 10 or so.

We do alot of pvp though, mixed with PvE, and play on a RP/PVP server.

We are still working towards alot of the stuff in our camp, and would enjoy having another member. While we prepare for the MMO. The skill multi is pretty up there along with cap on this server, but I look at this alpha as just learning the game, not worried about the progression part atm.

Drop me a friend Request on steam : [DAWGS]YouDied

If you are interested.

Davud

Post by Davud » 28 Jan 2015, 17:51

Come join are server

~Arthedain PVP/Arena/SafeTradeZone/ActiveAdmins

We are newbie friendly
online 24/7
2 days claim time
skillstatsmultiplier 10
skillcap 1800
terraforming speed 20
craftingperiod 60 seconds
animal bf period 60 mins
day cycle 2.5 hours
animals count 75
:D :beer:

Wolfhelm

Post by Wolfhelm » 28 Jan 2015, 21:24

you could join the tribal kingdom of alemannaz, the link to our page is below in my signature...

This is our land! post17956/#p17956

Return to Guild Recruitment