a question on donations.

General discussion about Life is Feudal MMO and Life is Feudal: Your Own, The main section and backbone of the forums.

SaresITA89
Alpha Tester

a question on donations.

Post by SaresITA89 » 12 Dec 2013, 18:57

I would like to make a donation, but first I would like to see a video of combat.
How long must we wait?

I would like to donate the same amount of indiegogo: 150 €

If I will not be taken into alpha, at least I'll have the game out? or should i buy it ?

sorry for my english

Arrakis

Re: a question on donations.

Post by Arrakis » 12 Dec 2013, 19:05

Well to answer your questions..

Video of combat will be made soon, at the moment developers have to improve it first so it wouldn't scare you away and make you vomit :D

Video surely will appear within a month or so once looks of animations will be good enough to show it off.

Next thing, donation.. You can't support ingiegogo campaign anymore because it was closed, it wouldn't succeed anyway. Steam greenlight promo will start when alpha will go live.

But if you wan't to support the game financialy and get to closed alpha you can read that topic: for-those-who-still-want-to-support-project-financially-t502/ and you will know what to do :)

SaresITA89
Alpha Tester

Post by SaresITA89 » 12 Dec 2013, 19:24

yes, I know I have to donate directly to bobikik@gmail.com

What I want to know is:

if I give € 150 and I do not get take in alpha, I have the game to release? or I have to spend more money?

Mighty_Chicken

Post by Mighty_Chicken » 12 Dec 2013, 20:01

I expect you would get it for free since that amount on Indiegogo would get you into the game, not to mention 150 euros is a nice amount of money.

Arrakis

Post by Arrakis » 12 Dec 2013, 20:04

That is the question that Bobik will have to answer himself, he'll answer it propably tommorow.

Bobik
Project Leader

Post by Bobik » 12 Dec 2013, 20:38

SaresITA89 wrote:yes, I know I have to donate directly to bobikik@gmail.com

What I want to know is:

if I give € 150 and I do not get take in alpha, I have the game to release? or I have to spend more money?

As I've mentioned here top 100 contributors will be guaranteed in Alpha and all later stages of game including release. And that sum you're going to donate will surely bring you to that top :good:

As about combat stream, we're making everything to make it look appropriate, but that surely taking more time, that we had planed before. Still I hope we will be able to make it that year.

Gerugon
Alpha Tester

Post by Gerugon » 13 Dec 2013, 18:19

A little transparency would be nice tho, atm most member of my group are reluctant to donate if there is no way to check whos going to get into alpha and who isnt.

Say one of them donates 40€ because he would like to get into alpha and start the village with me right from the beginning. As it is now the money simply poofs and he has to wait without knowing wether hes going to get into alpha or not.

Also at what amount will he get access to beta/full game later on ? Would be kinda weird if someone donated 30 or 40 euro and doesnt get anything for it. (because he doesnt make the top 100, a list that noone except you guys see =/ )

I hope i dont come across as rude or something, theese are simply the concerns of my people and i gues we are not the only one worried.
German Let's Player and Mayor of Zwergenbucht: https://www.youtube.com/user/Gerugon

Bobik
Project Leader

Post by Bobik » 13 Dec 2013, 20:11

In a current state of donation flow I can assure you, that there everyone who had donated will be in that top 100, because we are quite far away from 100 donations. If you want, I can personally guarantee you alpha and all later testing stages place if donation of something more then 30 Euro will happen.

SaresITA89
Alpha Tester

Post by SaresITA89 » 13 Dec 2013, 20:28

I did it!

I sold my PS3, I will make the donation on Monday.

alpha will be protected by NDA? or I can make videos and upload them to youtube?

Gerugon
Alpha Tester

Post by Gerugon » 13 Dec 2013, 20:54

Great thanks alot for this fast answer =D
German Let's Player and Mayor of Zwergenbucht: https://www.youtube.com/user/Gerugon

Bobik
Project Leader

Post by Bobik » 13 Dec 2013, 23:12

SaresITA89 wrote:I did it!

alpha will be protected by NDA? or I can make videos and upload them to youtube?

No NDA or anything like that. Just behave good and post only funny bugs to publicity :)

Cian
Alpha Tester

Post by Cian » 23 Dec 2013, 19:57

Holy Odin!,

You Sir are dedicated. Bobik should make a rune stone on the landscape with your name on it just for that alone LOL.
Lord Cian Khan
Baron of Deephold,
Gul Khan of House of Khans
Great Khan of the Tribal lands

HOUSE OF KHANS
http://www.houseofkhans.com

HOK DISCORD
https://discord.gg/NRB3DR3

Arrakis

Post by Arrakis » 23 Dec 2013, 19:58

Cian wrote:

Holy Odin!,

You Sir are dedicated. Bobik should make a rune stone on the landscape with your name on it just for that alone LOL.

That's nothing special considering the fact that we have PS4 out right now.

Cian
Alpha Tester

Post by Cian » 23 Dec 2013, 20:06

Party pooper
Lord Cian Khan
Baron of Deephold,
Gul Khan of House of Khans
Great Khan of the Tribal lands

HOUSE OF KHANS
http://www.houseofkhans.com

HOK DISCORD