The Free City of Westhaven

For the sole purpose of guilds recruiting members.

Bjorn_Ragnarsson

The Free City of Westhaven

Post by Bjorn_Ragnarsson » 17 Feb 2015, 03:10

Greetings!!

My name is Bjorn Ragnarsson and I am but a simple blacksmith in the city of Westhaven. Our city is fairly new, and is growing everyday. We are looking for a few dedicated members, whether new to the game or not, to join us in building our new city. The land we have settled in, is ruled by powerful ruling Houses. However, the Free people of Westhaven have chosen to lead an independent life. The tyrants that rule over other lands have no place in the Free City of Westhaven! Our village is a community of people who look to work together for the greater good. Although war has not yet approached Westhaven we must prepare as if it will come at any hour! Come join us build a thriving village!

The server is located here:
Here is the link to the server information thread:
game-of-houses-rp-pvp-t8542/

Our realm is based off of Game of Thrones type world. However you have the opportunity to join our growing community and create your own house. We have an active base of about 10 dedicated members with 20 or so that play occasionally. If you are interested in gathering more information about our realm in general please visit this website:
http://agameofhouses.enjin.com/home

If you are interested in joining a unique roleplaying realm with friendly people please feel free to either post here or send me a private message! The people of Westhaven look forward to meeting you.

Also, as a side note: I am the only American playing on this EU server. If you're an American come join me!!
Last edited by Bjorn_Ragnarsson on 17 Feb 2015, 11:24, edited 1 time in total.

Bjorn_Ragnarsson

Re: The Free City of Westhaven

Post by Bjorn_Ragnarsson » 17 Feb 2015, 03:12

Official Sigil of Westhaven!

Bjorn_Ragnarsson

Post by Bjorn_Ragnarsson » 17 Feb 2015, 11:25

Last edited by Bjorn_Ragnarsson on 26 Feb 2015, 14:39, edited 1 time in total.

Greatjon

Post by Greatjon » 19 Feb 2015, 03:17

good luck with your city & nice thread btw.

Commander Harold Godwinson

Order of the Knights Templar

Bjorn_Ragnarsson

Post by Bjorn_Ragnarsson » 26 Feb 2015, 14:46

Proposed Layout of City!

Come join us, and build this city! Also, we are looking to create a larger group with the other houses on our server. This group will most likely stay together during the MMO.

Return to Guild Recruitment