Want to PVP? Want realistic medieval Feudalism?

All your fan creations go here!

Kinglambert7

Want to PVP? Want realistic medieval Feudalism?

Post by Kinglambert7 » 13 Jun 2015, 02:08

What we need is a place to advertise or describe what our servers are all about.
Example, our server Borderlands, has a few MODS in it. It removes some restrictions on "stealing" and basic PVP. Meaning if you can carry it, then go get it from your neighbor if he has not secured it behind a wall. Don't like your neighbor? Go kill him, if he hasn't built a strong fortress, he will not last. IMO this is how the game should be, other people of course just like to build.
We need a avenue to let this information out, people who are hardcore PVP, need to come to our server and enjoy having a really feudal life. Learning when to run when to fight. You are not safe just standing in your claim, you are forced to build a castle, or someone just might kill you, so if you like to build, some PVP players could use your help, while they are having fun killing off people, raiding that sort of thing. :evil:
My point is if you want a challenge, come to Borderlands server, and see if you can make it, if not TRY harder, don't give up just because you lost one battle :ROFL:
If I placed this in the wrong part of the forums, I apologize, it is partial advertisement, though I just play on the server, it is not mine. What we do need, is a place to type about the server we play on, what our opinions are, and spread the word that this is the fun place to go. If anyone knows a better place to do this please tell me. If you want to get hardcore and test your fighting skills and strategy, come play with us, we are looking for a few good men....and women. :good:

Kinglambert7

Re: Want to PVP? Want realistic medieval Feudalism?

Post by Kinglambert7 » 13 Jun 2015, 04:50

I apologize I found the correct place for this post. You can delete this one if you wish.

Return to Fan Zone