Recruiting players for new group! (Selective) [EU] 16+

For the sole purpose of guilds recruiting members.
Harbinger458

Recruiting players for new group! (Selective) [EU] 16+

Post by Harbinger458 » 16 Jun 2015, 08:25

Greetings, our small (currently unnamed group) of 8 members are currently looking to expand and recruit a few more in preparation for a new start. We have a server in mind and when we have everything organised and all the players we want and need recruited we will start on said server.

We are looking to get 10-12 members total and if you are looking to join we require that you speak fluent English, can follow orders, be active and log a LOT of game time with us, understand a group goal/mindset and most importantly have fun and fit in well with the social setting.

We have our own teamspeak and are currently in the midst of assigning roles for each member. If you are interested and believe you can do all stated above please leave me a PM stating so. Remember we are looking to keep the group small and selective so obviously not everyone will be accepted.

Twistbane

Re: Recruiting players for new group! (Selective) [EU] 16+

Post by Twistbane » 17 Jun 2015, 15:52

What is the community like? if your a chilled bunch that can joke about and have a laugh but most importantly no leader that sits around while slaving off the other members. If you are not like this then I'm up for joining :D

Harbinger458

Post by Harbinger458 » 18 Jun 2015, 21:44

Twistbane wrote:What is the community like? if your a chilled bunch that can joke about and have a laugh but most importantly no leader that sits around while slaving off the other members. If you are not like this then I'm up for joining :D

Ofcourse, I'll let you know more about it over PM.

Harbinger458

Post by Harbinger458 » 21 Jun 2015, 09:39

To anyone interested in joining I highly recommend leaving me a PM soon as we will be starting very shortly.

Return to Guild Recruitment