Seaching for friendly dedicated/active roleplayers.

For the sole purpose of guilds recruiting members.

Whiteshiro

Seaching for friendly dedicated/active roleplayers.

Post by Whiteshiro » 08 Jan 2016, 00:59

Good day community!

My name is Shiro, and i am a roleplayer in a amazing tight knit roleplay community

I am running a clan group there called - Følgesvend - The ways of the wolf.

Currently i am on the lookout for more friendly / dedicated / roleplayers that would like to roleplay with me and my fellow members. Aswell in finding a sense of belonging in a friendly group of folks where you can have a lot of fun with and explore new journey's this game has to offer. The community i am playing in is still a young and i hope by this way i could get more potential members and make some friends.

We roleplay as a proud viking / berserker group following the way's of the wolf. The roleplay we offer is we want to become on with the wolf, in a more shamanism and spiritual way. Following the ways of Fenrisúlfr * the son of loki - A gaint wolf. We are proud warriors that are called Úlfhéðnar / berserkers

Under me there is a lot of information about our group, Aswell all the server information. and if you are intrested in joining us. There are two ways of recruitment waiting for you. ( don't be discouraged, this will help you in the long run )

First you have to visit: http://www.sagarp.net/ - make a account there and apply for a whitelist. This is a very dedicated and proffesional LIF roleplay community.

Second: We need to have a chat if you fit into the group, and like us! :)

Under me is a lot of information about our group - beware we are still W.I.P and constantly updating our group lore / history and more.

Is this what you are looking for? send me a Pm on the forums here, or add me on steam:

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198158770728

And lets have a chat!

Følgesvend - The ways of the wolf

'' We are Úlfhéðnar, we follow the ways of the wolf.

Long ago we were Óðinn's elite warriors, tamed and weak.

But then Fenrisúlfr came.

Once he was young like us, but he became stronger and bigger then all of the gods.

He was even stronger than his older sister Hellia, goddess of the underworld.

Óðinn and his followers tried to chain Fenrisúlfr but they failed many times.

Now we follow Fenrisúlfr in battle.

He gave us his fur, his strength, his fury.

Far North we came.

Huginn and Muninn guided us to this land. As now we smell prey.

We lurk in the woods, watching, keeping towards ourselves.

We build our homes and grow in numbers by training our warriors in our ways.

May your gods watch over you and grant you eternal peace as we will give none.''

Clan Følgesvend was a small tribe in the frigid landscapes of the north. They were a quiet tribe who, like any good men and women in the Nordic lands, followed the teachings of Odin and the pantheon of gods. They were a traditional clan which consisted of a number of different families, all with their own professions. These families were tightly knit into a large group of approximately two thousand people.

At the head of the group, as was common in clans, was the seer. The seer would give spiritual and practical advice to all of the families and keep them all on Odin’s path. Thirty-five years ago, the chief seer was a man named Jørgen: a pious, sometimes zealous, man who held the most power within the clan.

Unfortunately for Jørgen, the local Earl was foolish and easily swayed.

Life changed dramatically when the Earl converted from the ways of Odin to the ways of Christ. The Earl became a devout Christian and rejected the one true path: as a result, the Earl went on a religious purge, claiming that all people in the land must either convert or die.

Jørgen remained true to the faith, though, and the Earl began to purge the families of clan Følgesvend, halving the population of the clan.

In a panic, Jørgen commissioned the best carpenters in the land to build him a fleet of ships. With this fleet, Jørgen and the remaining families left for greener pastures. They waved goodbye to the land of their ancestors, searching for a new place to call home.

The first island the clan came upon was an icy and desolate land. There, the clan spent thirty years trying to survive in the icy wastes. By the time those years were over, only two hundred people remained on the island. Many of them had succumbed to plague, famine, or to the cold. Jørgen was one of the people who had perished, having died after contracting a strange disease.

Two years ago, the days began to get much, much colder. For two years, the land was frozen and snow fell in heaps. The new seer, the son of Jørgen, declared that this was the beginning of Fimbulvinter, the period of winter before Ragnarok, the end of the Gods.

Desperate for answers, the new seer set out to find a way to prevent Fimbulvinter. During his travels, he came across a pack of wolves, huddling in their burrows and surviving the winter better than any other creature on the island. The new seer took this as a sign and declared that the clan had been worshiping a false god. Odin would not save the group from Fimbulvinter. The new seer declared that Fenrir, son of Loki and wolf incarnate, was the key to the salvation of the Tribe.

Four months ago, the clan set out once again to find a new land where they could better worship Fenrir. After months of sailing, the new seer was gifted with a vision by the ravens of Odin, Huginn and Muninn, as they passed an island. For this, they were forever indebted to the ravens. The new seer declared this was the place where they would become equal in power to the wolf and survive Fimbulvinter. They landed on the shore of the island, determined to start their new lives as Úlfhéðinn, wolf-kin.

'' We are Úlfhéðnar, wolf warriors of the nordic seas.
We fight in packs, seeking unity with the way's of Fenrisúlfr.
Always loyal to our own kind. Courage and strength is what we value, and we will fight until the very end, Valhalla Awaits.
May our prey cower in fear, for we are ferocious without armor or chain, we give no mercy.
Red with blood are our spears and shields when we go to fight.
Úlfhéðinn, Úlfhéðnar. We are the wolf warriors, and may the world tremble before us. ''

Spirit of the wolf

You who wanders the wild lands,
You who stalks in silent shadows,

You who runs and leaps
Between the moss covered trees,

Lend me your primal strength
And the wisdom of your glowing eyes.

Teach me to relentlessly track my desires.

And to stand in defense of those I love.

Show me the hidden paths and the moonlit fields.

Fierce spirit,
Walk with me in my solitude,

Howl with me in my joy
&
Guard me as I move through this world.

Our way of life

The Way of Fenrir: Clan Følgesvend worships Fenrir, son of Loki, god of chaos. In order to prevent their death during Fimbulvinter, the clan is trying to become equal to the the wolf. They attempt to praise Fenrir in every way possible. To do this, they wear the pelt of the wolves, fight in the way of the wolf, and live as the wolf does.

The Way of Life: Clan Følgesvend lives their lives as a pack. They work together in a tightly-knit community where they treat each other as family. They are a pack and they treat each other as such. Everybody has a set role in the community and they follow that role as closely as they can.

The Way of the Wolf: To become a warrior of Clan Følgesvend is to become one with the Wolf. The warriors fight ferociously, utilizing the power of the pack and the power of the shadows in order to slaughter whatever prey they have.

We primarily accept Slavard nationality, however exceptions can be made.

Please know that you do not need to be a a warrior character within our group. Within our village we are also on the lookout for:

A seer
farmers
guards
a blacksmith
woodcutters

and much more.

We are currently in the process of making a home, and we could use all the help we can get! so you must enjoy building ;)

Below me there is all our server information:
Server information:

Skills and stats progression multiplier: 3
Skillcap: 1200
Terraforming speed multiplier 3
Crafting Period ( seconds ) 60
Animal breeding / feeding period 60
The community rules: http://www.sagarp.net/faq.php

Hope to see you all soon!

Shiro

Return to Guild Recruitment