Looking for new(ish)group/guild with RP

For the sole purpose of guilds recruiting members.

Boodykea

Looking for new(ish)group/guild with RP

Post by Boodykea » 25 Jan 2016, 04:17

Been figuring out the mechanics and basics of the game solo for awhile. I'm ready to jump into the fray.

Looking for a relative new group/guild to help build a claim with. My skill set will be focused more on passive and support skills (forestry, farming, cooking...), as well as being a mule of grunt worker.

I really enjoy this game, and want to bring that extra pow to it, and for me that pow is RP.

Here or steam is a good way to reach me if someone is looking to add to their group.

Thanks!

Jar

Re: Looking for new(ish)group/guild with RP

Post by Jar » 25 Jan 2016, 18:19

Hi. I am a new(ish) RP guild looking for passive support and grunt work. So, sounds like a good match! The biggest help right now would be Herbalism. My character is pretty established, I was in another guild before I started my own claim. I am a master in most skill lines, but simply don't have the time to do it all. Check out my post here.

wayah-bald-t16720/

We're an RP server with a small but growing community. So, it'd be cool if you stopped by to check things out!

Boodykea

Post by Boodykea » 26 Jan 2016, 00:07

Sounds good. I'll pop on the server and see what we can do!

Magnar

Post by Magnar » 01 Feb 2016, 02:00

Good to see that you're looking for a guild, us, The Imperial City is recruiting, so you're welcome to be part of this guild/clan. Add me on steam "Marobi", so we can get into more detail.

Return to Guild Recruitment