New player looking for company

For the sole purpose of guilds recruiting members.

Kokoren

New player looking for company

Post by Kokoren » 19 Jan 2016, 20:33

Hello
i'm Konvis

i bought the game a couple of days ago, im looking for guys to play the game with andhave fun together.

fresh start is prefered, personally i perfer it not to be vanilla
(i prefer around 5-10 skill multi).

Thanks for reading.

Have a good day. :D

Jar

Re: New player looking for company

Post by Jar » 19 Jan 2016, 20:42

Hey! I am looking for some company too. I've settled a claim on an RP server, and have been working away at it. I don't have any buildings up yet, so it's liek starting from scratch, there is lots to do!

Check out my post here.

Azzerhoden
Alpha Tester

Post by Azzerhoden » 19 Jan 2016, 21:18

The Duchy of Wessex will be relaunching our server on the 30th of January as a warm up for the MMO beta (this early spring). It will be a private, 3x multiplier server, which is less than what you are looking for, but will certainly have activity.

If interested, stop by and say hi.
| - Alpha Tester and Zealous Believer

Kingdom of Hyperion founding Duchy - A practical RP Community est. 1999 - Apply Today!

Magnar

Post by Magnar » 01 Feb 2016, 02:03

Good to see that you're looking for a guild, us, The Imperial City is recruiting, so you're welcome to be part of this guild/clan. Add me on steam "Marobi", so we can get into more detail.

Zhong

Post by Zhong » 01 Feb 2016, 02:34

Hello Im Zhong, were looking for more players to fill out our group, 5x multiplier server, with rp and pvp. It recently had to wipe from a transfer. so were just getting around to rebuilding everything, friendly group, willing to help teach and have fun.

Bigpah793

Post by Bigpah793 » 02 Feb 2016, 04:03

Im also looking to start up a server or join one with rules,

I and 2 others that is.

We would like to have rules in place to where you wont be able to steal from others while offline and things such as that.

I have no problem hosting it, but we are all brand new so please message me on here or steam alexharris12345 if you are interested or you have one we can join.

Return to Guild Recruitment