Looking for Group/Guild with RP

For the sole purpose of guilds recruiting members.

Boldraug

Looking for Group/Guild with RP

Post by Boldraug » 02 Feb 2016, 07:39

Hey there! I just recently got LIF, and I think it's pretty amazing! But I'm having trouble playing by myself. So I should probably do what most people do, and find some friends!

I'm looking for a group that is supportive, and will have fun. I'm fairly new at the game and don't quite have the mechanics down just yet, but I'd love to have a team that could give advice and help me out when needed.

I most likely will want to avoid PvP, at least until I can better grasp the combat, so I will level up as something more supportive first. Perhaps mining? Herbs? Depends more on what the guild needs, but I think I'll be down for most anything.

Anyway, if this has interested you or you have a question, please respond! I'll be excited to have a new home with a family!

Altus

Re: Looking for Group/Guild with RP

Post by Altus » 02 Feb 2016, 12:05

Check out http://duchyofwessex.org. We are a group that aims to recreate a feudal society in terms of organization through the practical-roleplay of all kinds of different roles that you'd have in a historical feudal duchy, like for example villeins, soldiers, artisans, yeomen etc.

Boldraug wrote:I most likely will want to avoid PvP, at least until I can better grasp the combat, so I will level up as something more supportive first. Perhaps mining? Herbs? Depends more on what the guild needs, but I think I'll be down for most anything.

That's not a problem, as in Wessex you can choose to not enlist into the Ducal Garrison until you feel comfortable with combat, or even choose to stay a civilian forever.

We are however currently playing on our server that tries to simulate what the MMO will be like, so there is always the risk of raids, but they haven't had an effect on our progress so far.

Return to Guild Recruitment