To those afraid to make the payment...

General discussion about Life is Feudal MMO and Life is Feudal: Your Own, The main section and backbone of the forums.

Sephiroth

To those afraid to make the payment...

Post by Sephiroth » 10 Feb 2014, 02:08

I just sent the money ($75 USD) and it felt great. I know that, however small, I helped make this game a reality. I love the direction this game is going in, and believe it will be awesome when it's released. :D :ROFL: :Yahoo!: :lol: :O:

Plus, I'll get to take an active role to find bugs and test systems to make sure I did everything I could personally to do my part in making this dream we all share for this game a reality.

-Ishamael

Btw, my forum account for Ishamael is still not logging in :sorry:

Druss
Alpha Tester

Re: To those afraid to make the payment...

Post by Druss » 10 Feb 2014, 02:15

Congrats! Welcome to the donators it all counts towards helping them get the game going.

Cloud
Alpha Tester

Post by Cloud » 10 Feb 2014, 02:16

Sephiroth wrote:I just sent the money ($75 USD) and it felt great. I know that, however small, I helped make this game a reality. I love the direction this game is going in, and believe it will be awesome when it's released. :D :ROFL: :Yahoo!: :lol: :O:

Plus, I'll get to take an active role to find bugs and test systems to make sure I did everything I could personally to do my part in making this dream we all share for this game a reality.

-Ishamael

Btw, my forum account for Ishamael is still not logging in :sorry:

How come your forum account isn't logging in? That's a bit weird.

Sephiroth

Post by Sephiroth » 10 Feb 2014, 02:36

I have a feeling my university email account is filtering it out? Not sure, I just need it activated because that's the username I intend to use for the Alpha.

PrimusPalus
Alpha Tester

Post by PrimusPalus » 10 Feb 2014, 02:59

I donated as well... it's a LOT of money for a Joe like me.
Captain J. Shields
Commanding Officer
24th Marine Expeditionary Unit

Cloud
Alpha Tester

Post by Cloud » 10 Feb 2014, 16:09

Sephiroth wrote:I have a feeling my university email account is filtering it out? Not sure, I just need it activated because that's the username I intend to use for the Alpha.

Yea, you should definietly speak to one of the admins here and post a thread in the Technical Support area of the forum.

Good luck!

Ishamael
Alpha Tester

Post by Ishamael » 10 Feb 2014, 20:05

I got it sorted out :)
"Yes, Betrayer of Hope. They gave me the name to revile me, but I will yet make them kneel and worship it."
—Ishamael

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain.

Return to General Discussion