Looking for Mounted Warriors

For the sole purpose of guilds recruiting members.

Lord_Sitruc
True Believer

Looking for Mounted Warriors

Post by Lord_Sitruc » 04 Apr 2016, 17:24

Hi everyone,

I am looking to recruit a few good men/women to form a Mixed cavalry company that includes both heavy and light cavalry.

The people I am looking for are mature, no drama individuals who will also pull their weight in the pve aspects of the game. Individuals who want to work together to accomplish the goals of the nation and bring terror to our enemies.

The goal of the unit is to create an organized cavalry unit that is capable of using the full benefits of formations and the natural strengths of cavalry to defeat enemy cavalry and disrupt enemy organization to allow our ground troops to move in and finish the enemy.

We have a private server so that skills can be granted in order to practice formation movements and combat tactics.

The unit will form the core cavalry component to a nation that already has about 40 members. With a lot of experience in both PVP and the PVE aspects of LIF.

Amount of experience in LIF doesn't matter I am willing to help you learn the game, as long as you want to work as a team, willing to learn, and mature that's what counts.

If your interested in joining please contact me either by PMing me or posting on this thread. If you could include this information that would be great.

Steam Name/URL:

Previous (relevant) gaming experience:

Experience in LIF:

Time zone:

Are you willing to use VOIP programs (we currently use Discord)?

Return to Guild Recruitment