The village of Northcross

For the sole purpose of guilds recruiting members.

Berrys

The village of Northcross

Post by Berrys » 09 May 2016, 04:22

As a small village of two the village of north cross is perfect for people wanting to start fresh as we are relatively new on the server but perfect for those wanting to skip the primitively stages, currently our village consists of a kitchen, scout tower, wooden canopy and a patio of stone walls both of which hold various equipment like chests coops potters wheels quernstones and forges, the village also has two tiny shacks, we are about a quarter of the way into construction of our wooden palisade walls and have one of three gates we need to construct, between me and my friend we hold the masters title in carpentry farming mining digging masonry materials preparation and various other crafting and combat skills. We trade on multiple occasions usually with our neighbors and allies, applevania a town of 5 but we also trade with other guilds across the map. If you are one to look for a fight we have had a couple run ins with another guild, they do not know the location of our guild but we know theirs, they don't have walls up yet and we would be happy to raid them during judgement hour. If your interested join the server the kingdom of Mercia, and ask for either Myself (Thorin) or my friend (Ulric) if neither are on ask someone from applevania, tell them thorin sent you and they will be happy to guide you.

Return to Guild Recruitment