How do i get the game?

General discussion about Life is Feudal MMO and Life is Feudal: Your Own, The main section and backbone of the forums.

Black92si

How do i get the game?

Post by Black92si » 17 Feb 2014, 23:52

Game looks amazing. Getting a little tired of Rust and would like a change. How do I get on board?

Arrakis

Re: How do i get the game?

Post by Arrakis » 18 Feb 2014, 00:24

Either donate 50€: for-those-who-still-want-to-support-project-financially-t502/

Or wait for open alpha/beta.

Black92si

Post by Black92si » 18 Feb 2014, 03:32

Any dates set for the alpha yet?

68.00 American is a little high for a alpha?

HeplMeh
Alpha Tester

Post by HeplMeh » 18 Feb 2014, 04:52

It's a closed Alpha and you are lucky you have the opportunity to buy your way in.

Drakes821
Alpha Tester

Post by Drakes821 » 18 Feb 2014, 05:47

Black92si wrote:Any dates set for the alpha yet?

68.00 American is a little high for a alpha?

Yes it's a big donation.

It's more for the people really interested helping actually do alpha testing. Your really not paying for a product it's more of a donation if that makes sense.

Telakh
Alpha Tester

Post by Telakh » 18 Feb 2014, 05:58

The money will not be wasted. This donation is like a pre-purchase but the Team has't specified the price list for the game yet.
The donation grants access to the alpha-beta testing stages and it will be refunded later either in to premium currency to buy characters and serivces for the release or in some other way to grant you access to the release.
ImageYou are entering    Time ParadoxImage

CrypticKiller

Post by CrypticKiller » 19 Feb 2014, 19:32

It may seem a little high of a donation, though remember... Without the support of the community and donations - this revolutionary game may not be possible. Bobik seems very fair and appreciative, so I'm sure the early donators will be reimbursed when the game is released.

I personally can justify donating 50+ euros because a game of this caliber is impossible to find. Plus the opportunity to be able to assist in alpha testing and helping to improve the game - also supporting an independent project like this so they can make this dream a reality is justifiable.

CrypticKiller

Post by CrypticKiller » 19 Feb 2014, 19:35

Also, I paid $30USD for Day Z alpha access. The game has little features or things you can do, and I know it's alpha but the bugs are outrageous in that game. They've had almost 2 million alpha purchases if I'm not mistaken - this calculates into almost $60 million dollars. The game lacks content and I wish I had of just saved that $30 to put into LiF. Oh well, will donate to LiF from here on out!

Protunia
Alpha Tester

Post by Protunia » 19 Feb 2014, 19:53

I am all in on this game for sure. :Yahoo!: Soon as I can get the funds in I will be paying up. Nothing better than ground floor testing a game you like.

I have done a few Closed, Open, Alpha's, Beta's, etc..

If you come in thinking you will be playing the full game you might as well wait until the Open Beta or Release. Players will not be keeping anything.

Alpha's/Beta's need players that are willing to try everything they can to break the game and find all the bugs & exploits they can and report them so the developers can make the game as polished as they can before release.

And yes if you like testing, helping, and supporting a game like this it is well worth the 50 eu to get in the Alpha.

Xor
Alpha Tester

Post by Xor » 19 Feb 2014, 21:33

Like others have said, this isn't about buying your way into playing the game early. It's about supporting the game because you believe in it, and want to see it grow.

. . . but also to get that early access! :D

Return to General Discussion