NPC'S Available to hire?

General discussion about Life is Feudal MMO and Life is Feudal: Your Own, The main section and backbone of the forums.

ElPablo

NPC'S Available to hire?

Post by ElPablo » 03 Mar 2014, 03:05

So I have read most of the articles on the site but not the forum so this question might have already been discussed. From what I can see we can build citys or villages for ourselves, but will NPC's move in? Maybe some farmers, a blacksmith, an engineer, etc. or will we be building these castles mainly for our guild/clan? I did see that there is a combat system where you can set up your troops in different formations kind of like Mount n Blade, but will there only be military NPC's or also Civilian NPC'S?

Protunia
Alpha Tester

Re: NPC'S Available to hire?

Post by Protunia » 03 Mar 2014, 03:28

Nothing like that as far as NPC's in this game.

There will be some animals to tame and hunt.

The Main Central town will have some NPC's.

Pretty much everything will be Player created and run outside the main city.

Telakh
Alpha Tester

Post by Telakh » 03 Mar 2014, 07:41

What you have seen in formations were live players. There will be no NPCs neither in military nor in civilan aspects of the game.
If you want to manage a village or a castle, you will have to find players who will help you to do that. And all constructions will decay very soon after you stop or fail to maintain them.
As Protunia has mentioned, there may be NPCs in the capital but only for basic needs like shopkeeping or selling deeds or something like that.
ImageYou are entering    Time ParadoxImage

Thokan
Alpha Tester

Post by Thokan » 03 Mar 2014, 10:01

You do, make, perform everything in this game. It is centered on you and other individuals.

Return to General Discussion