Unable to reset password - error 500

If you run into any issues while browsing our website or forums, you can find details on how to report them in here.

Moderators: Codeman, Arrakis

Konstantin.b.orodavkin

Unable to reset password - error 500

Post by Konstantin.b.orodavkin » 21 Feb 2017, 10:38

I got an invitation to the CBT#2 unfortunately I could not login - forgot password. (konstantin.borodavkin@gmail.com)
Registered a new account - konstantin.b.orodavkin@gmail.com
Assigned steam to it.

Could you kindly help me out?
1) I need to reset password (right now it gives server error 500 during this procedure) and
2) assign steam account to original email address - konstantin.borodavkin@gmail.com (or reset it for konstantin.b.orodavkin@gmail.com so I could do it manually).

Many thanks :)

Butro
True Believer

Re: Unable to reset password - error 500

Post by Butro » 21 Feb 2017, 11:04

I am also having trouble to reset my password. Give me a server error or something and if I refresh it says the link has expired. :cry:

Konstantin.b.orodavkin

Post by Konstantin.b.orodavkin » 21 Feb 2017, 14:35

м-м, какие-нибудь обновления?

Jairone
True Believer

Post by Jairone » 21 Feb 2017, 14:52

Try either using a different browser or hitting shift-F5 to refresh the page without looking at cached pages.

If that doesn't help, contact website tech support.

Arrakis

Post by Arrakis » 22 Feb 2017, 11:48

Konstantin.b.orodavkin wrote:I got an invitation to the CBT#2 unfortunately I could not login - forgot password. (konstantin.borodavkin@gmail.com)
Assigned steam to it.

1) I need to reset password (right now it gives server error 500 during this procedure) and
2) assign steam account to original email address - konstantin.borodavkin@gmail.com (or reset it for konstantin.b.orodavkin@gmail.com so I could do it manually).

Are you resetting password via account settings or reset password function while logged out? And did you actually try to log in after this error? New password should work despite error 500.

Borod
True Believer

Post by Borod » 23 Feb 2017, 02:21

Arrakis wrote:
Konstantin.b.orodavkin wrote:I got an invitation to the CBT#2 unfortunately I could not login - forgot password. (konstantin.borodavkin@gmail.com)
Assigned steam to it.

Are you resetting password via account settings or reset password function while logged out? And did you actually try to log in after this error? New password should work despite error 500.

Confirmed, I was able to log in with a new password (despite error 500) and manually updated steam verification.

Return to Website Support