Pressing "PLAY" doesn't do anything

General discussion about Life is Feudal MMO and Life is Feudal: Your Own, The main section and backbone of the forums.

Hawlsey
True Believer

Pressing "PLAY" doesn't do anything

Post by Hawlsey » 26 Jul 2018, 20:39

Help? I was ingame early this morning and was notified of maintenance. I logged out, but when I tried to get back in about 3 hours later (and still to this moment) when I press the PLAY button, nothing happens! Any idea what could be wrong? Thanks!

Arrakis

Re: Pressing "PLAY" doesn't do anything

Post by Arrakis » 27 Jul 2018, 10:24

First, I would advise to temporarily disable antivirus/firewall and make sure to run launcher.exe as admin. If that won't help, additionally try reinstalling the launcher. Delete everything except game folder. Reinstall launcher back and click on Locate the game button. Navigate to \game\%region%\ folder (na/eu) and click OK.

Hawlsey
True Believer

Post by Hawlsey » 27 Jul 2018, 12:47

Ok, ran "repair" and came up with an install error for the server/character. This morning I refreshed and I'm good... please disregard and thanks for the feedback!

Ok, this only worked once. I logged out and shut down, but when I tried the next day, no luck. I even tried uninstall/reinstall, but no joy. Anyone have ideas?

Hawlsey
True Believer

Post by Hawlsey » 30 Jul 2018, 14:48

When I run "Repair", this is what I get:

ERROR:
Game installation failed with an error
Failed upload /temp/game-win64-mmo_0_13_7_1-repair-1532767692.torrent from https://launch-na.lif.online/httpseed/g ... 92.torrent. File is not exsist
Please try again.

(spelling/grammar is as displayed, not my own ;-) )

Attachments
LiF_Error.jpg
LiF_Error.jpg (136.84 KiB) Viewed 2472 times

Arrakis

Post by Arrakis » 31 Jul 2018, 23:30

Repair function does not seem to work properly at the moment. If your files are corrupted and you can't run the game, you'll need to perform a clean reinstall of the game.

Return to General Discussion