Red worlds players forced to go to green worlds to feed monuments?

General discussion about Life is Feudal MMO and Life is Feudal: Your Own, The main section and backbone of the forums.
HolyAvengerOne

Red worlds players forced to go to green worlds to feed monuments?

Post by HolyAvengerOne » 07 Jun 2018, 14:40

Crown coins cannot be obtained in Red worlds; these coins are only disbursed in the Green worlds

Red worlds players will be forced to go to green worlds to feed monuments? Do I read that correctly??
Lord Fyrr Deerd'an | Pope of Riftwood, a division of Lux Astra Sanctorum [LAST] | Buyan (NA-E)

Jakkus07
Beta Tester

Re: Red worlds players forced to go to green worlds to feed monuments?

Post by Jakkus07 » 10 Jun 2018, 13:03

It seems so. Red worlds basically turned in PVP exclusive zone and green to PVE exclusive. You want to fight- go red you want to trade make stuff and sell stuff go green. You want to transport stuff too another world - teleport with them (or probably will be mechanic that you can teleport stuff to another.). Its nonsense if you someone will ask me.
I love the battles, glory and loot.
Yet I'm not the wolf.
I love the craft, trade and gold.
Yet I'm not the sheep.
What am I then you ask?
I'm The Jackal...

Cold_Darkness

Post by Cold_Darkness » 10 Jun 2018, 13:48

usually it would be reading as: red world players are encouraged to trade with green worlds for coins. especially slaves and the other new ressource which is exclusively obtained in the red worlds and will be in high demand in green worlds.

HolyAvengerOne

Post by HolyAvengerOne » 10 Jun 2018, 17:31

It's all fine and dandy, but what I don't get beyond this separation is why RED WORLDS are forced to use GREEN WORLDS for the coin in their monument?? Maybe if it's an option, I'd understand, but have it FORCED? Why?
Lord Fyrr Deerd'an | Pope of Riftwood, a division of Lux Astra Sanctorum [LAST] | Buyan (NA-E)

Dedillon86

Post by Dedillon86 » 11 Jun 2018, 13:28

I am pretty sure the reasoning is that the game wants to encourage trade between the two types of worlds. Instead, anyone wanting to Play Red world primary will either make a secondary feeder guild on green worlds or somehow conscript or force green world guilds to give them coin. Trade will still be dead for the most part and maybe even worse since outposts will be gathering all the raw materials. :evil:

The basic problem is that guilds are so used to being self sufficient in this game that there is no desire to want to go outside that comfort zone to actually trade with people. People want to do everything themselves, and have no issue with managing three or four toons just to enable them to do so.

the main issue at the root of this is that people do not want to rely on others to get stuff.

SonofKitt
Zealous Believer

Post by SonofKitt » 11 Jun 2018, 16:10

90 silver per arena victory (excluding 2nd and 3rd place) which you could win every 15-30mins from the look of things.

I'm not 100% sure how it will work, but imagine joining an arena with 10 of your guildies, your going to make sure one of you gets the high score by keeping them alive and feeding them kills.

Depending on your mounment size, win a few arenas and you'll easily pay your monument and more.

I'm actually more worried about how much extra currency will flow into the economy, making the economy even worse off.

Kjelltan

Post by Kjelltan » 11 Jun 2018, 19:26

I played LiF:YO a long time and sice two weeks I play LiF MMO. I worry about what the exchange between the servers from red-maxPvP-server to RP Server will do with the game. I play LiF because of the good RP feeling i have.

Overmind29

Post by Overmind29 » 13 Jun 2018, 13:20

Kjelltan wrote:I played LiF:YO a long time and sice two weeks I play LiF MMO. I worry about what the exchange between the servers from red-maxPvP-server to RP Server will do with the game. I play LiF because of the good RP feeling i have.

My opinion on this is that it will slowly kill any RP or PvE experience. basically Avalon players will come to Epleland seeing easy prey with forced JH coming with the server transfer option. Sure, your town claim is safe, so everyone will stop building outside town claims and will avaiod being online during JH, because honestly if people wanted JH, they would be on Red servers..... This is they only feature of the "Mojor update" that i see plainly as a really bad idea.

Overmind29

Post by Overmind29 » 13 Jun 2018, 19:45

Overmind29 wrote:
Kjelltan wrote:I played LiF:YO a long time and sice two weeks I play LiF MMO. I worry about what the exchange between the servers from red-maxPvP-server to RP Server will do with the game. I play LiF because of the good RP feeling i have.

My opinion on this is that it will slowly kill any RP or PvE experience. basically Avalon players will come to Epleland seeing easy prey with forced JH coming with the server transfer option. Sure, your town claim is safe, so everyone will stop building outside town claims and will avaiod being online during JH, because honestly if people wanted JH, they would be on Red servers..... This is they only feature of the "Mojor update" that i see plainly as a really bad idea.

It seems that this is actually not going to happen :-)

Return to General Discussion