Returning to game. Looking for US Guild

For the sole purpose of guilds recruiting members.

McSpuds

Returning to game. Looking for US Guild

Post by McSpuds » 06 Sep 2020, 21:28

Code: Select all
n
Looking for very active US guild that uses discord ect. . I am retired and only played LiF back when it released.. been a long time and looking to play the game once more.

Alasdair
Alpha Tester

Re: Returning to game. Looking for US Guild

Post by Alasdair » 07 Sep 2020, 01:13

Hey Spud,

I'm a PreAlpha US player, recently returned a month ago, I joined UA and am glad I stumbled into their guild. Feel free to msg me here or join our Discord.

Join Underachievers, if you are looking for progression. comradery and FUN.
We have a group of dedicated people with lots of experience and ready to help out new mates and share the knowledge and fun. both PVP and PVE realms. From artisans to knights, fullfil your dreams in LiF with us!
We value loyalty and comradery above all.

Join Underachievers, if you speak English and are ambitious.
We have an internal law book and UA council of nobles and lords to guide our guild to greatness. The use of voice chat is required for a more efficient exchange of ideas and to better get to know each other, although you aren't required to use a mic, listening in voice during fights and war is a must!

Our Castle is growing, got crafting quarters for all professions and a whole lot of goals to achieve, together we can. We have architects that designed our base and it will be shinny and great! Our motto is: you can only achieved if you've ambitioned.
Join Underachievers, come have some fun here: https://discord.gg/gKCrP9

UA all the way!
<a class="embedly-card" data-card-controls="0" href="https://imgur.com/a/t7zkp">Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet</a>
<script async src="//cdn.embedly.com/widgets/platform.js" charset="UTF-8"></script>

Return to Guild Recruitment