Server has terminated your connection...

If you run into any issues while browsing our website or forums, you can find details on how to report them in here.

Moderators: Arrakis, Codeman

Taylorpurchase

Server has terminated your connection...

Post by Taylorpurchase » 19 May 2019, 03:45

After downloading LIF:MMO on my computer for the first time I seem to be unable to actually launch the game. I haven't been able to actually connect to the server once.

I get to where it says "Waiting for server..." but it always freezes up there and then gives me a message saying "The server has terminated your connection".

I've played LIF:YO before with no problems but that was a year or more ago. Since then I've done a complete reset to my PC. The only game I've installed since then is this one.

Computers are not my forte so I'm wondering if I just don't have a capable PC. I see in the specs section that it recommends AMD - Radeon™ HD 6970 for the graphics card. My computer is running on AMD - Radeon™ HD 5670 with the drivers fully updated. Like I said I'm not at all computer savvy so I'm wondering if this the problem? If it is indeed then is there a way to reduce the graphics to fit my mediocrity or is buying a new graphics card the only option open to me?

Or perhaps it's not that at all? I really don't know what to do, i've spent hours on downloading this game and the patches and I was really dissapointed to be unable to play a game I love so dearly.

I guess for now I'll just re-instal LIF:YO but I was really looking forward to trying out the grand MMO experience.

Sorry for the long read, hopefully someone can help me out with an answer soon.

Arrakis

Location: Sparksvaard, the middle world; the world of people.

Re: Server has terminated your connection...

Post by Arrakis » 19 May 2019, 11:16

Hello!

Yes, unfortunately, your graphics card is below our minimum requirements for LiF:MMO :( Some hardware upgrade would be required in order to get past this issue. Sorry!

Return to Website Support