In hopes that someone can help me resolve the issue I'm writing it down in a way I know might be helpful.
My primary issue pointers:
- - Upon logging in my launcher wants to download 381 Mb.
- When below 1Mb of that download is remaining it stops entirely.
Things to note:
- - These issues recur around 85% of the times I use the launcher
- Normal games patches do not have this issue
- If there is a game patch to be downloaded it will do so after about a minute of being stuck on the last Mb of the initial 381 Mb.
Things that may have worked for other that didn't work for me:
- - Disabling read only status for LIF's folders
- Restarting the desktop
- Clearing relevant caches
- Reinstalling everything
- Executing the shortcut as administrator
- Executing the executable as administrator
- Disabling all firewalls and security programs
- Restarting network devices
- Checking router settings
Things I plan on trying:
- - Listing the three files @Arrakis mentioned in a future post
- Contacting Xsolla
- Double checking router settings
Occasionally just by waiting the launcher will wrap up the download and let me play. This is however so random that I cannot establish a set of rules for this to occur.
I'm running a mid- to high-end desktop with everything being up to date, but I'm confident this isn't a compatibility issue so I see no use for listing my specs as of yet.
Thanks for your time!