Subscription?

Welcome to the Life is Feudal: MMO community! Here you can ask your basic starters questions.

Rageteck95

Subscription?

Post by Rageteck95 » 03 Jan 2019, 23:17

I see that included in the pagan starter pack there is a 30 day subscription included. Does this mean after that period of time has passed that I have to pay for another Subscription fee and if so how much does it cost?

Thank you in advance for any reply's

Griffith181

Re: Subscription?

Post by Griffith181 » 01 May 2019, 18:34

Replying to this just so people in the future who care have the answer. It will likely be $30 USD unless things change by the time you read this. But this covers all the characters on your account.
<BW> Blood Warden Guild | North American | English Speaking | PVP and PVE | Medium Size family. https://discord.gg/6RQFheM

Eele

Re: Subscription?

Post by Eele » 23 May 2019, 03:24

This is what the premium sub covers atm, I think the price is 19,99$ and for sure 14,99€:

Q: Will there be any updates to the Premium Subscription?
Due to major updates in several game mechanics introduced in 0.2.0 we decided to add some new features in Premium Subscription:
- Leveling up any 2 skills from any Skill Tree at a Time
- 2X Larger Experience Pools (1 000 000 points)
- Free Trade Post storage capacity increased to 1000 in all Trading Posts
- Private claim of 150 tiles (600 sq.m.) for free with the possibility to extend it to 250 tiles (1000 sq.m), paying only for added cells
- Crafting Experience Gain booster (Power Hour). Can be used once a day per every character, provides 2X faster crafting experience gain
- Combat Experience Gain booster (Power Hour). Can be used once a day per every character, provides 2X faster combat experience gain

Good news for PvPers - we extended daily Death Insurance for Premium Subscription form 5 to 10 points magnitude. And all Premium subscription users will still receive 1 random skin set of Full armor and 1 random weapon skin unlocked for a 1 month (items not permanent, changed every month of subscription).
We hope, you would like the changes in Premium subscription.

(Taken from: https://lifeisfeudal.com/Update-0.2.0/)

Return to Newcomer Section