two suggestions for indiegogo

General discussion about Life is Feudal MMO and Life is Feudal: Your Own, The main section and backbone of the forums.

En_Dotter

Re: two suggestions for indiegogo

Post by En_Dotter » 03 Nov 2013, 20:27

Np man, i added "total" in the 1st example to avoid future confusion.

finalreview
Alpha Tester

Post by finalreview » 03 Nov 2013, 22:19

Sounds interesting, maybe change one of the unpurchased perks to, 225-250EUR for 10 game keys for release or something. Guild size perks.

Bobik
Project Leader

Post by Bobik » 04 Nov 2013, 08:48

Hmm, that might work, thank you for your idea :)

BeastSVK

Post by BeastSVK » 04 Nov 2013, 15:05

En_Dotter wrote:You have totally forgot about one thing when it comes to crowd funding - small teams (aka mates) and clans.
Lets say it like this. I have 4 more friends and we play cRPG together. We like the game, and we want it (i mean is there a sane person that wouldnt like this game???). Now we look at the prices and there is no benefit for being a team. So we want to donate enough so it could be considered as a bought to play. That means 5 of us would need to give you 150euro total. Price seems fine, but one of us cant afford it or 2 (and we cant pay for them cus we cant afford it). Why not make it 125 euro total for 5 people (25 per person).
Now clans, 10 people same 25/person (250 euro total, so u "lose" 50e) and they can have guy with bigger land claim or something. 20 people clan would get it for maybe 20e with previous perk + maybe some other gift (400 euro insted of 600).
Why this?

First case: 4 of us can afford the game and that would be total of 120e by current prices, so we can easily add 1.25euro each to buy it for the 5th mate. Same goes for clan purchase. We all donate a bit to have more people. Also, by having ppl going to play a new game other clans might as well.
It is automatic marketing - one game loses player base and demands that the rest of players go with the rest.
Simple math, huge profit (or better said huge donations!).
If this campaign fails (looking at the 1st 3 days results i think it will :( ) make a new one with better marketing. I know little about marketing but at least i know how players think (or i think i know).
Best of luck with this and expect my donation soon as well.

This is great idea

Return to General Discussion