1st Test Run of Closed Beta Tests is Over!

Everything you need to know about what’s happening in Life is Feudal.

GreenArrow35
Beta Tester

Re: 1st Test Run of Closed Beta Tests is Over!

Post by GreenArrow35 » 12 Feb 2017, 22:53

I prefer waiting some few more days and have Something near perfect than restarting the test run with bugs...
i paid too for the game but we cant do anything for the moment so let them do their jobs and stop crying about "when is the restart"

have a nice day all

Zennoya
Alpha Tester

Post by Zennoya » 12 Feb 2017, 23:30

Oh Im sorry for the "false info", I had probably lost a track because THREE YEARS have passed.

You want to see constructive criticism?
If i make fundraiser campaign that will sell flying car, promise everyone flying car, show videos and presentations how that flying car will looke like, operate etc. and prove to everyone that I am able to make flying car. And after i gather all the funds i would announce "you know guys, we will use that cash to build just a standard car, and sell them to people but dont worry, we are still working on flying car, cause it will have same steering wheels and car seats as the standard one" it wouldnt end with "false accusations". It would end in court as its a scam.

I payed for MMO. To alpha test MMO. To beta test MMO. Three years ago. I chose it, because i believed in You and you promised alpha will start in 2 months. And i hate "private server's mmo's" while theres tons of those everywhere around and there was not even a sign of YO those days. If i liked YO way of gaming i would choose one of those that already exists instead of giving you my cash. I wanted real MMO and you have promised it to me. You said no word those days about making different game "in meantime" even if its very similar.

If you say that "stopping progress on MMO" is false accusation tell me please: How many alpha beta tests were meantime? How many client patches to MMO have you released since 2014?
Theres difference between "working on both games at a time" and "working on a different game with hope that one day you will use its engine in other game cause its similar".

Arrakis

Post by Arrakis » 13 Feb 2017, 00:38

Zennoya wrote:Oh Im sorry for the "false info", I had probably lost a track because THREE YEARS have passed.

If i make fundraiser campaign that will sell flying car, promise everyone flying car, show videos and presentations how that flying car will looke like, operate etc. and prove to everyone that I am able to make flying car. And after i gather all the funds i would announce "you know guys, we will use that cash to build just a standard car, and sell them to people but dont worry, we are still working on flying car, cause it will have same steering wheels and car seats as the standard one" it wouldnt end with "false accusations". It would end in court as its a scam.

I payed for MMO. To alpha test MMO. To beta test MMO. Three years ago. I chose it, because i believed in You and you promised alpha will start in 2 months. And i hate "private server's mmo's" while theres tons of those everywhere around and there was not even a sign of YO those days. If i liked YO way of gaming i would choose one of those that already exists instead of giving you my cash. I wanted real MMO and you have promised it to me. You said no word those days about making different game "in meantime" even if its very similar.

If you say that "stopping progress on MMO" is false accusation tell me please: How many alpha beta tests were meantime? How many client patches to MMO have you released since 2014?
Theres difference between "working on both games at a time" and "working on a different game with hope that one day you will use its engine in other game cause its similar".

You are obviously not familiar with circumstances that lead to the creation of Life is Feudal: Your Own, which would indicate that you did not follow the news for a very, very long time.

And once again I will try to explain to you - YO and MMO share similar code, and if you will take a look at the list of patch notes, you will see quite a lot of patches with new features and bugfixes that were also implemented in the MMO. If you didn't get a chance to take part in the mmo tests last year, just go through all the news, patches and dev blogs that you have missed. This should clear things up for you. And in case that wouldn't be enough for you, there are also multiple videos on youtube from the MMO tests. So please, do explore our website a bit first, familiarize yourself with all available information, check youtube videos etc. A lot has changed since 2014, just see for yourself ;)

Harakrishna
Zealous Believer

Post by Harakrishna » 14 Feb 2017, 14:55

Hey guys why there is always people crying ???
Do you think it is helping devs to correct bugs and develop the mmo ??
NO so stop now... they loose their times to answer you!

You can watch on videos or beta testers' feedbacks that there is still some important bugs to correct...

Do you want to play in a unplayable MMO ?? us no... so lets them work...

It"s gonna be soon ...

Azzerhoden
Alpha Tester

Post by Azzerhoden » 14 Feb 2017, 16:05

Zennoya wrote:Oh Im sorry for the "false info", I had probably lost a track because THREE YEARS have passed.

".

On top of everything previously said, the fund raising campaign failed. The money that was successfully raised came from YO sales.

You really need to pay attention more. It will save you from embarrassment.
| - Alpha Tester and Zealous Believer

Kingdom of Hyperion founding Duchy - A practical RP Community est. 1999 - Apply Today!

Angelyne
Zealous Believer

Post by Angelyne » 14 Feb 2017, 16:19

Ok, i'm sorry but i'm not clear with all that news :

Wave 0 ended then Wave 1 will start this month ? (or few weeks later)
There will be a wipe between last run and this run ?
When will start wave 2 (approx)
there will be a wipe between wave 1 and 2

I saw many information everywhere and noone say exactly the same things.

thanks for your answers

:beer:

Linbaba
True Believer

Post by Linbaba » 14 Feb 2017, 17:33

Angelyne wrote:Ok, i'm sorry but i'm not clear with all that news :

Wave 0 ended then Wave 1 will start this month ? (or few weeks later)
yup, although I think wave 0 = wave 1 and wave 1 = wave 2 (there is no wave 0) I think !?

There's only 2 waves to beta 1 anyway.

There will be a wipe between last run and this run ?
nope, there will be a wipe between beta 2 and open beta (that's when you can use your advance from buying pack (((which imo is kinda stupid but meh)))

When will start wave 2 (approx)
can't remember this one, someone else plz answer :)

there will be a wipe between wave 1 and 2

only wipe will be between beta 2 and open beta, which more or less bascally means that (as so many other games these days) open beta will be launch

I saw many information everywhere and noone say exactly the same things.

thanks for your answers

:beer:

NP I work for free, send me some high quality food ingame :D

Angelyne
Zealous Believer

Post by Angelyne » 14 Feb 2017, 17:45

thanks, that match with info i get from elsewhere earlier

W2 (launch then) : some said that was around october, i guess it's far to be sure, but is it actually the correct "expected" date ?

Linbaba
True Believer

Post by Linbaba » 14 Feb 2017, 18:11

Angelyne wrote:thanks, that match with info i get from elsewhere earlier

W2 (launch then) : some said that was around october, i guess it's far to be sure, but is it actually the correct "expected" date ?

I'm not sure but what I'm going on is :

open beta starts before the end of the year (maybe? towards the end of the year, closed beta 2 (maybe?) this summer and the "official launch", early next year.

Angelyne
Zealous Believer

Post by Angelyne » 14 Feb 2017, 18:40

ok so "launch" (open beta launch if no wipe) is expected end of this year so.

Hljdor_Scripi
True Believer

Post by Hljdor_Scripi » 14 Feb 2017, 19:48

I may not be able to play the closed beta until Summer, but I can shit-post every day :D

Azzerhoden
Alpha Tester

Post by Azzerhoden » 15 Feb 2017, 01:37

Wave 1 started around the end of November - early December. It is still going, but suspended at the moment. When it resumes it may or may not be suspended again, depending on the play testing results.

Wave 2, which is the open beta that every YO player will have access to, will start sometime after that. There will be no wipe after the end of wave 2.
| - Alpha Tester and Zealous Believer

Kingdom of Hyperion founding Duchy - A practical RP Community est. 1999 - Apply Today!

Kedishka

Post by Kedishka » 15 Feb 2017, 04:43

The latest news was the MMO servers would open up in Feb so they have two weeks. I was expecting the beginning of March, so its that is the case 3-4 weeks. In the grand scheme of things its really really not a hard time.

Currently we are in wave 1, the server was suspended. Once the server has reopened we will still be in wave 1. Once wave one is over the servers will be whipped and resources shuffled. Wave 2 will then begin. Once wave 2 has been completed again the server will be whipped and resources snuffled. Once wave two 2 has been completed the MMO will be live to the public just like any game.

They don't do a very good job at explaining it but its as simple as that.

Melandro

Post by Melandro » 15 Feb 2017, 09:13

Kedishka wrote:Currently we are in wave 1, the server was suspended. Once the server has reopened we will still be in wave 1. Once wave one is over the servers will be whipped and resources shuffled. Wave 2 will then begin. Once wave 2 has been completed again the server will be whipped and resources snuffled. Once wave two 2 has been completed the MMO will be live to the public just like any game.

Ur Wrong my friend.

there will be no Wipe at the End of Wave two.
Wave two waill be open to Any owner of Yo as well and will slide over into the full release without wipe (would be not wise)

Please read the news or messages arrakis published for this matter.

Linbaba
True Believer

Post by Linbaba » 15 Feb 2017, 09:43

this is getting more and more confusing oO

please-could-we-have-a-clear-answer-to-the-beta-start-and-en-t22016/

and here is the answer from Arrakis

Arrakis wrote:
1. beta 1 is suspended tomorrow or after tomorrow? (28 or 29)
  • Answer: Tomorrow 28th
2. during suspension, everything is frozen, time doesn't go forward ingame?
  • Answer: Yup, we will make a backup and will restore it once we start next testing run.
3. suspension lasts 3 wees and wave 1 starts again before the end of january?
  • Answer: Nope, there are no certain time for suspension. Stay tuned for news.
4. wave 1 continues during February and probably will end in March or April?
  • Answer: Hopefully.
5. end of wave 1 means full wipe?
  • Answer: Yes, we've stated it in news.
6. wave 2 will start immediately when wave 1 ends?
  • Answer: Well, might need a week or two to get everything prepared.
7. wave 2 planned to end when?
  • Answer: It's is too far to plan this. Hopefully at the end of 2017.
8. open beta starts immediately after end of wave 2? (no wipe?)
  • Answer: Look previous questions and answers, please.
9. no date yet for full release but there won't really be a difference between open beta and release?!
  • Answer: Well, the release should contain way more polishing and some helpful features hopefully. But ye, no game-changing features are planned yet. Just overall better quality and user friendliness.

Linbaba
True Believer

Post by Linbaba » 15 Feb 2017, 10:03

to clear things up in case anyone has trouble understanding :

A. Wave 1

1. Test run 1 ended 28th of December

(servers down, Wave 1 suspended)

2. Test run 2 start "officialy" some time in February (possible March)

(test run 2 is part of wave 1)

B. Wave 1 will probably end towards end of summer or end of 2017

(there will be a full wipe at the end of wave 1)

C. Wave 2 will start maybe a week or more after end of wave 1.

Wave 2 is open beta. It will "hopefully" end before end of 2017.

(paraphrased from Arrakis in the post quoted above)

Hljdor_Scripi
True Believer

Post by Hljdor_Scripi » 15 Feb 2017, 19:22

Danigever50

Post by Danigever50 » 17 Feb 2017, 03:44

SHOO

Elder

Post by Elder » 17 Feb 2017, 10:18

Maybe those information posts will clear things a little...

mmo-servers-are-up-beta-tests-incoming-t19459/

and

mmo-cbt-when-is-your-turn-t19988/

Tangerine
Zealous Believer

Post by Tangerine » 17 Feb 2017, 15:08

Hope the servers are up again soon.

Palladin
True Believer

Post by Palladin » 17 Feb 2017, 15:13

Munn.rc wrote:Hope the servers are up again soon.

They will tell in a few days in advance (less when a week)
so relax and take your time.

Cosimo
Zealous Believer

Post by Cosimo » 17 Feb 2017, 17:45

They posted on facebook about it just now...

Return to News and Information