ADD COMPUTER PEOPLE GUARDS?

Have a suggestion or an idea for Life is Feudal: MMO ? Post it here!

Strongethan22

ADD COMPUTER PEOPLE GUARDS?

Post by Strongethan22 » 03 Oct 2014, 23:21

When your not on the game and no one is protecting your base that sucks if the enemy can freely get in.So please add recruitable guards that are good at combat that stay on. OR ELSE I BE :evil:

Arrakis

Re: ADD COMPUTER PEOPLE GUARDS?

Post by Arrakis » 04 Oct 2014, 00:00

Sadly, there won't be any NPC guards in the game. :( Sorry. It's player driven world, or rather worlds in case of LiF:YO.

Prive
True Believer

Post by Prive » 04 Oct 2014, 12:13

You can build your town in a way that no stranger can get in, so the only way people would be in your town is if you left the gate open or you are being sieged

RowdyGowdy

Post by RowdyGowdy » 04 Oct 2014, 18:18

Arrakis09 wrote:Sadly, there won't be any NPC guards in the game.

I doubt that, being it's only version 0.2x many things will change in time.
Sincerely, Joey Paul Gowdy

Arrakis

Post by Arrakis » 04 Oct 2014, 18:23

RowdyGowdy wrote:I doubt that, being it's only version 0.2x many things will change in time.

Well if players will add them trough modding, they'll be there. But devs already stated more than enough times, that this is and will be fully player driven world and there will be no NPCs doing work for players.

RowdyGowdy

Post by RowdyGowdy » 04 Oct 2014, 19:12

Arrakis09 wrote:
RowdyGowdy wrote:I doubt that, being it's only version 0.2x many things will change in time.

Well if players will add them trough modding, they'll be there. But devs already stated more than enough times, that this is and will be fully player driven world and there will be no NPCs doing work for players.

You appear to contradict yourself... will there be AI / NPCs or not ?

:Search:
Sincerely, Joey Paul Gowdy

Kaltivel

Post by Kaltivel » 04 Oct 2014, 20:20

RowdyGowdy wrote:
Arrakis09 wrote:

You appear to contradict yourself... will there be AI / NPCs or not ?

:Search:

He said that there would be not NPCs doing work for players. That doesn't mean there won't be NPCs. Wolves and moose are already in the game so there's your evidence of AI. They've also said in the past that there will be AI natives in the world that provide a small PvE element.

Wllstrt75
Zealous Believer

Post by Wllstrt75 » 05 Oct 2014, 16:35

Let's just clarify this for those that like to make things difficult....

The devs of the game want you to protect your own crap. No ai to defend or work for players.

However moose and some ai will be in the world for entertainment purposes.

Eventually sheep and such animals will be available that will benefit players as resources.

To reiterate....no ai guards......that will be used by players.

Easterlake

Post by Easterlake » 05 Oct 2014, 21:51

One inner wall, one middle wall and one outer wall. Got no walls? Well then you're in for a treat!

For 8 hours of sleep, I hardly someone will able to penetrate through that alone.
I would like to see more civilization variation in the game, between architecture and way of playing.

Return to Suggestions and Ideas