1. Timeframe for test 28 october? weekend? a week?
2. About beta branch of YO - no test servers available, so dev team will not get enougth info about it (it seems)..... maybe dev team should UP own server with beta branch(official)? IMHO ppl are afraid of problems with migrating databases from beta back to release (announced).
3. May be could be some kind of "collaborating points" what could be earned by reporting bugs, so ppl who are not testers (alpha or beta) could earn a rights to join these groups... IMHO it could really help to catch that kind of bugs what seems like cheats (not wide-known and providing advantage ones)
About UI customization + fix a bug (every few hours UI resets to default and i have to press F10 and drag all the UI elements again to my favorite spots =((( )
1. make some way to save UI settings (for different situations)+ hotkey to change. Sometimes i play on monitor, another times on TV.... so i need different UI settngs and it is very uncomfortable to tune all these UI options every time. i can change several times in one day so i need hotkeys, please
2. make possibility to assign items or kinds of items to selected icons on UI panel and selected slots on character model (for example - chain cap is always to icon 1 on 4th icon line , instead of every time manually drag-n-drop when i take it from somewhere to my inventory)
p.s. for release of item binding options for hotkeys whould be nice to have a selector -
- bind this selected item
- bind this class of items
and rules with options - use the item from inventory with highest quality /or durability/ or lowest q/dur or random one if not selected
3. my own presettings of graphics quality for different situations+ hotkeys. when i am traveling and hunting i like to see grass, rain and so on, but in battle i need it to have OFF.
some ppl, as i know, a sharing the game with brother/wife/child on one competur, so different settings with horkeys whould be very nice feature.
4. some hotkeys for emergency chat messages, for example - /stack, sfxinit, serverconnectionresetmovelist, or quickinfo for my guild channel, for example - "i see enemy on SW" when i am patrolling outside our base or watching from corner tower. Sure its not for global chat - only for handmade guildchat or for some another chat i could select.
tune once-use always is better whan manually select every time