I NEED BUY LIF MMO?

General discussion about Life is Feudal MMO and Life is Feudal: Your Own, The main section and backbone of the forums.

Wookiee420
True Believer

Re: I NEED BUY LIF MMO?

Post by Wookiee420 » 12 Dec 2016, 08:11

Stormsblade wrote:
Wookiee420 wrote:
Ckoschier wrote:Test

it doesnt work

You really don't have much to do other than come on here and shitpost/be generally unhelpful, do you? :P

its called a joke, learn about them otherwise you wont survive the internet...

Acus

Post by Acus » 24 Apr 2017, 09:20

Hi
I'm Steam YO owner played over 300h. Currently waiting for beta wave2 (is it live yet? :) )
So, if you have Steam YO in Library, how can you retrieve your character slot in MMO? on this site ?

Arrakis

Post by Arrakis » 24 Apr 2017, 14:40

Acus wrote:Hi
I'm Steam YO owner played over 300h. Currently waiting for beta wave2 (is it live yet? :) )
So, if you have Steam YO in Library, how can you retrieve your character slot in MMO? on this site ?

It won't be possible right now as we are still in wave #1. But in general, the first thing you need to do is log out of the website and log back in using Steam service and link your steam account with LiF in its library. Once that's done, verify your game ownership in the account settings. That will allow you to participate in the wave #2 and receive character ticket that will grant you access to the full game.

MissJessika
True Believer

Post by MissJessika » 25 Apr 2017, 15:06

Since I am a LiF:YO owner, I will get the MMO and Beta 2 access for free?
A good man can make you feel sexy, strong and able to take on the world...
oh sorry... that's wine... wine does that...

Nightborder
True Believer

Post by Nightborder » 25 Apr 2017, 16:18

Ivylena wrote:Since I am a LiF:YO owner, I will get the MMO and Beta 2 access for free?

yes 1 character

MissJessika
True Believer

Post by MissJessika » 25 Apr 2017, 21:13

Nightborder wrote:
Ivylena wrote:Since I am a LiF:YO owner, I will get the MMO and Beta 2 access for free?

yes 1 character

Thank you very much. I like how they don't make us pay twice for almost the same game. :)
A good man can make you feel sexy, strong and able to take on the world...
oh sorry... that's wine... wine does that...

Acus

Post by Acus » 27 Apr 2017, 08:14

Arrakis wrote:
Acus wrote:Hi

It won't be possible right now as we are still in wave #1. But in general, the first thing you need to do is log out of the website and log back in using Steam service and link your steam account with LiF in its library. Once that's done, verify your game ownership in the account settings. That will allow you to participate in the wave #2 and receive character ticket that will grant you access to the full game.

Thanks for clear reply - can't wait to wave 2! 8-)

Bobzillah

Post by Bobzillah » 30 Jun 2017, 18:15

hi ,so i saw i shut be able to play since second beta wave ,they about to start wave 4 ,but i havent figgered out how to download or get the mmo since i canot find it in steam. anybody got a link where to login and start downloading it ?

thnx

Arrakis

Post by Arrakis » 30 Jun 2017, 19:27

Drvito wrote:hi ,so i saw i shut be able to play since second beta wave ,they about to start wave 4 ,but i havent figgered out how to download or get the mmo since i canot find it in steam. anybody got a link where to login and start downloading it ?

thnx

Second beta wave (OBT) will start after CBT tests are finished. We are starting CBT4 soon, and we do not know yet whether there will be 5th or not, so right now we cannot give a precise date of Wave#2 start.

Azzerhoden
Alpha Tester

Post by Azzerhoden » 30 Jun 2017, 23:44

Ivylena wrote:
Nightborder wrote:

yes 1 character

Thank you very much. I like how they don't make us pay twice for almost the same game. :)

Actually, as a True Believer, you can access the upcoming closed beta wave, starting on the 5th of July. You also get 2 characters in the OBT, one for YO and one because you purchased the True Believer pack.
| - Alpha Tester and Zealous Believer

Kingdom of Hyperion founding Duchy - A practical RP Community est. 1999 - Apply Today!

Chrisstokes69

Post by Chrisstokes69 » 18 Sep 2017, 03:18

necro lol

Return to General Discussion