Vanirs Krigsmen

For the sole purpose of guilds recruiting members.

Gastenns
Beta Tester

Re: Vanirs Krigsmen

Post by Gastenns » 18 Jun 2016, 11:33

Symmeria, thank you so much for your application. It's a pleasure to welcome you to the guild. You exemplify the values of Vanirs Krigsmen by your desire to teach and learn and play honorably. Welcome!

Jaren
Zealous Believer

Post by Jaren » 20 Jun 2016, 20:15

Name: Jaren (Bruce)
Steam Name/ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/bruce15/
Time Zone: GMT+0
Languages known proficiently: English
Played on LIF: YES

MMO played: LOTRO, WoW, SWTOR, Gloria Victoris, Albion, SWG, The Division

Why choose Vanirs Krigsmen?: Heard about them from a few different people and was personally recommended to apply by a guild member.

Tell me about yourself: I'm a very active player with over 1300 hours on LiF, I practice a lot of PvP and always want to learn new tricks and techniques on how to improve, I enjoy playing in a group with structure. I can dedicate 4-6+ hours a day and can be flexible in any role both in crafting and combat. I encourage teamwork and a calm but cohesive team atmosphere to ensure things get done smoothly.

MalcolmJD

Post by MalcolmJD » 20 Jun 2016, 20:56

Name: Malcolm
Steam Name/ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/2401991/

Time Zone: GMT+0

MMO played: WoW, Neverwinter.

Why choose Vanirs Krigsmen?: My friend Kali is in the guild and told me good things about how the guild handles and how people work well together inside.

Tell me about yourself: I'm an active player with both interest in the pvp and labour side of the game, being able to turn to one another for variety. That being said my pvp experience is rather limited due to my own rather reserved playstyle. I tend to take a more cautious approach when alone e.g. Not immediately drawing a weapon on seeing someone I don't know or only fighting as a last resort.

Gastenns
Beta Tester

Post by Gastenns » 21 Jun 2016, 03:20

Hey guys thank you so much for your application. I am glad I had a chance to talk to you in steam and you both look like great additions. I've heard many good things about both of you and look forward to playing with you in game. Welcome aboard.

Banaris
Alpha Tester

Post by Banaris » 25 Jun 2016, 08:56

Name: Amoris
Steam Name/ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/banaris
Time Zone: PST = UTC -7
MMO played: DFUW, SWG, Mortal, WoW, Eve, AO, DAOC, GV and the list goes on.
Why choose Vanirs Krigsmen? Looking at your Guild Advertisements, you seem to be very active and friendly. I've been running solo and its a bit unrealistic to go it alone.
Tell me about yourself: I'm a lover of the sandbox genre when it comes to MMO's, been playing LiF:YO and asked myself the question, why not just go on the live servers and have a more true experience. Looking forward to playing with a group of people instead of beating dirt alone =P .

Vouru

Post by Vouru » 25 Jun 2016, 21:46

Name: Jason
Steam Name/ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/VouruKasa/
Time Zone: EST
MMO played: RS, Mabinogi, WoW, Guild Wars, look.. a lot of MMO's ok? XD
Why choose Vanirs Krigsmen?: The member who was recruiting was delightful, and I'm very interested in a coherent community for crafting fighting and general good fun!
Tell me about yourself: I'm married and work retail I like unwinding in games like this or reading. Since I have a family I don't usually have time for things lie raids so a game like this is a nice way to relief stress and create something interesting.

Kingpeter

Post by Kingpeter » 25 Jun 2016, 21:52

Name: Peter
Steam Name/ID: Kingpeter151
Time Zone: PST
MMO played: WoW, Eve, tree of life
Why choose Vanirs Krigsmen? better question is why not pick vanirs Krigsmen? you are feared and know through out the entire server. Also it is better then getting stuck being on my own even though i love doing that, i have lattly have been getting tired of it and now need to think about groups to join sents the mmo is not to far.
Tell me about yourself: I am experanted at life is feudal i have 1000 hours into this game. i am getting a degree in film yes film i plan on being a film director one day. but untell then i have a over active imagination and am ready to use my cool and out of the box ideas to help make your kingdom prosper tell the end of time if you choose to accept me into your kingdom. t for your thank your time.

Ryan790790

Post by Ryan790790 » 04 Jul 2016, 17:28

Name: Rigor Knall
Steam Name/ID: Ryan790790
Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time
Languages known proficiently:
MMO played: EVE,WOW,Blade and Soul,Planet Side 2,Black Desert.
Why choose Vanirs Krigsmen?: You guys are nice and friendly, its nice to see friendly faces in
Tell me about yourself: Friendly, willing to learn, laughable guy.

VictorRuslan

Post by VictorRuslan » 04 Jul 2016, 20:03

Name: Victor Russianruslan
Steam Name/ID: Victor
Time Zone: GMT +2
Languages known proficiently: Latvian, German (still learning it), Russian, English.
MMO played: Tera, WOW, ASDA story. And there are more of them what i have played.
Why choose Vanirs Krigsmen?: Well, so basicly, i jumped on server, and i asked if there is kingdoms/Empires/towns or groups that i can join, and Vanirs Kringsmen were first ones who responded, but the main reason is, i want to have fun and friends to play with this game.
Tell me about yourself: Well... There is actually nothing much to say about me, because only way you can figure out is by playing together, talking and stuff like that, but what i can tell is, im hard working, i am understanding person, my accent could be confusing and sometimes little bit hard understanding using VOIP , because i know few languages and mainly because i am not English man. Well, i might be sometimes weird person, but in a good way. As I said, i cannot tell much about me.

Ubaciosamse
Beta Tester

Post by Ubaciosamse » 12 Jul 2016, 11:52

Hah made another one to the colection i hope ill have the will to make more advanced ones in the near future xD

LordMalus
Devoted Believer

Post by LordMalus » 17 Jul 2016, 22:03

Name: Aaron Spence
Steam Name/ID: The Ebil Kitten
Time Zone: GMT -5
MMO played: WoW, TERA, Vindictus, Albion Online,
Why choose Vanirs Krigsmen?: Going into the MMO game, I wish to be able to have a group of comrades I can work with. Going in blind and trying to make allies blindly simply isn't as much fun as giong in with a group and a plan. Knowing who's doing what, and how to work together to make a strong kingdom is one of my goals. I have skills at most job fields ((except blacksmithing... I always suck it up at that.)) and have decent PvP skills from years of competitive gaming. Due to this strong warrior sense, I've come to find in LiF, i make a natural hunter.
Tell me about yourself: Okay, first off, I like norse mythos a bit. I'm no expert, but I do appreciate the themes of it. Secondly, I love mythos in general. Medieval times is one of my favorite from a military mindset. I love playing around and teasing a lot. However, I do have a bit of a flaw. I looooove schemes and plots as well as things of that nature. The idea of two people being pitted against each other by an evil mind always strikes me as entertaining. As such, if we ever get played, I'm likely to be excited and praising the assholes who duped us, before being mad at them. That said, I hate blind attacks. When people sneak attack and perform ambushes, it is annoying. If you want a fight, then say it and fight with dignity. I do live in Wisconsin of the USA, and I tend to work evenings, so I mostly play in the morning.

Gastenns
Beta Tester

Post by Gastenns » 18 Jul 2016, 11:02

Welcome LordMalus, I appreciated our conversation yesterday and look forward to you being a great addition to the guild.

Evenfight441

Post by Evenfight441 » 24 Jul 2016, 00:21

Name: Niwre Sdrowkacb
Steam Name/ID: evenfight441
Time Zone: central time zone
MMO played: I intend to once it comes out.
Why choose Vanirs Krigsmen?: A balance of crafting and PVP sounds great
Tell me about yourself: have enjoyed playing life is feudal thus far in many different roles from farmer to archer to siege engineer. have been in my fair share of skirmishes and have won a few I have lead a decent sized guild and now am seeking to return to the simple days of being a cog in the war machine I look forward to larger battles than 4v4 skirmishes over stolen crops. and intend to go down the carpentry tree.

Kaienmuerte
Beta Tester

Post by Kaienmuerte » 30 Jul 2016, 11:42

Hail Vanirs!! Up for our allies. :beer:

ErgoAnderson
Beta Tester

Post by ErgoAnderson » 30 Jul 2016, 11:54

More blood, battles and resources, the allies :beer:

Rokstum

Post by Rokstum » 30 Jul 2016, 13:00

Hope to see you soon on the battlefield. my friends!

Stnait
Beta Tester

Post by Stnait » 30 Jul 2016, 13:16

Blood calls to blood.

Kaienmuerte
Beta Tester

Post by Kaienmuerte » 30 Jul 2016, 14:32

Damn... I know this guys))
Mostly all of them :Bravo:

ErgoAnderson
Beta Tester

Post by ErgoAnderson » 30 Jul 2016, 15:17

Waiting for your support in the future

Kaienmuerte
Beta Tester

Post by Kaienmuerte » 30 Jul 2016, 16:48

MM, does the DNO team has its top on this forum?

Verfaieli

Post by Verfaieli » 30 Jul 2016, 20:07

Name: Sandra
Steam Name/ID: Verf
Languages known proficiently: English, Polish
Played on LIF: Yes, solo
MMO played: WoW and more
Why choose Vanirs Krigsmen?: I know some people and they told me you are cool.
Tell me about yourself: I like that LiF is realistic and I am looking for genuine medieval atmoshphere. I hope we'll get along.

Rokstum

Post by Rokstum » 30 Jul 2016, 21:41

Some screens. Glad to fight together.
Attachments
20160730235637_1.jpg
20160730235637_1.jpg (229.51 KiB) Viewed 14167 times
20160730235713_1.jpg
20160730235713_1.jpg (142.25 KiB) Viewed 14167 times

Kaienmuerte
Beta Tester

Post by Kaienmuerte » 30 Jul 2016, 22:48

Verfaieli wrote:Name: Sandra
Steam Name/ID: Verf
Languages known proficiently: English, Polish
Played on LIF: Yes, solo
MMO played: WoW and more
Why choose Vanirs Krigsmen?: I know some people and they told me you are cool.
Tell me about yourself: I like that LiF is realistic and I am looking for genuine medieval atmoshphere. I hope we'll get along.

Gastenn rzadko tu przychodzi. Będę pisać do niego. Ale należy pamiętać, że on jest z Ameryki

Gastenns
Beta Tester

Post by Gastenns » 05 Aug 2016, 19:16

Hey FiB hello and thanks for your friendship :). Were glad to call you our close friends and Allies in this game and look forward to a great MMO with you xD.

Peo
Beta Tester

Post by Peo » 13 Aug 2016, 16:36

Always a pleasure to fight with our allies!

And welcome to Vanirs Krigsmen Sandra!

Symbiote

Post by Symbiote » 21 Aug 2016, 19:29

Name: Symbiote Serafim
Steam Name/ID: Symbiote
Time Zone: GMT +1
MMO played: Aion, Rift, Tera, Wildstar, WoW, Archeage, Black Dessert and others.
Why choose Vanirs Krigsmen?: I logged on to the server and seen your land, and to be honest i quiet liked it and want to help make it even better.
Tell me about yourself: I am an avid gamer and have been for a long time. I have always liked the Medieval era so this game caught my eye when i seen its realism and have been following it for some time and now im here.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Peo
Beta Tester

Post by Peo » 21 Aug 2016, 19:35

Nice to meet you Symbiote. We welcome both experienced and new LiF players. I hope you will enjoy being part of our guild!

Dragonz93

Post by Dragonz93 » 22 Aug 2016, 21:37

Name: Michael
Steam Name/ID: Oreh
Time Zone:GMT +1
MMO played: WoW, Aion, BDO, Albion, Rift, Archeage, Terra, and others
Why choose Vanirs Krigsmen?: My brother is in the guild and i was watching you play and looked quite fun
Tell me about yourself:I like mmo's and organised pvp.

:good:

Peo
Beta Tester

Post by Peo » 23 Aug 2016, 08:18

Two irish brothers? This is too good to be true :P Me and another Vanir added you on steam Michael. Looking forward to meet you!

Vt19

Post by Vt19 » 27 Sep 2016, 19:28

stuff
Last edited by Vt19 on 30 Jan 2017, 10:35, edited 1 time in total.

Return to Guild Recruitment