Feedback of my first time playing

Have some feedback for Life is Feudal? Post it here!

Hanger55
Alpha Tester

Feedback of my first time playing

Post by Hanger55 » 27 Jun 2014, 00:46

The most resent test (25/06/14) was my first time in game in lif and I have to say that its beautiful. The land, objects, sky, and people. The terrain looks nice and feels nice, very smooth and realistic. The objects looked quite... Primitive... But still function nice, combat (swinging items) Seemed a bit slow, I've read about others saying so. And the people, they were all entertaining, helpful and nice. Had some laughs and small conversations. I had a great time.

The landscape is amazing, as I said. The map makes the game look not too large, but in fact it is. Took me a long time to walk which is a bit annoying, but the music was very nice. As well as picking up supplies when I could. I really do enjoy the way the world looks and it ran smoothly, The terrain is great. Though I imagine some places needing to be smoothed out before they can be worked on for large areas.

The size of the map I love, it is a lengthy walk/run but that's good, The size of each server on the map looked a bit small when I looked at it but after walking around in-game The sizes are very good. Two or three small groups can build in a single server quite afar from each other and be able to forage and expand without contact for a bit. Making me feel safe with the growth of guilds/villages/kingdoms/realms.

I did not get to mine/terraform much at all because a short while later I came in contact with a bug or two (as expected with it being alpha) I did report them but they did bum me out because I was unable to play after a point. I have posted about them and reported if you want to read up.

No complaints from me other than being unable to play due to bug and servers being up around once a week (from what I've heard) Though I do have faith that as the game develops servers will be more stable, game will be less buggy, and will release into a very successful game :D cant wait to get back into it.

That was a bit lengthy but eh, I had stuff to say :p

All in all, I got what I expected, actually a bit more with the beauty and with there being more with crafting and gathering than I thought there would be at this time. Now to find something to do with my life for a week or so.

Saxxon

Re: Feedback of my first time playing

Post by Saxxon » 27 Jun 2014, 06:13

Nice write up. :D

Hopefully soon we will be seeing longer test sessions.

Lukepop
Alpha Tester

Re: Feedback of my first time playing

Post by Lukepop » 27 Jun 2014, 22:33

All this stuff! Making me so excited to play!
Link to Tirmani thread:
the-duchy-of-tirmani-t1291/

Return to Feedback Section