Before you buy LIF:YO

General discussion about Life is Feudal MMO and Life is Feudal: Your Own, The main section and backbone of the forums.

Justynk

Before you buy LIF:YO

Post by Justynk » 18 Sep 2014, 23:39

Little warning before you buy the game, you should probably read this and know whats really going to happen, before thousands of buyers will make posts with all the questions what is really going on.

http://lifeisfeudal.com/LiFYO

Arrakis

Re: Before you buy LIF:YO

Post by Arrakis » 19 Sep 2014, 00:30

I'm trying to wrap my head over this, but I don't have a clue what is actually point of this thread. Would you please, shed some light on this topic?

That link is actually at the very top of the screen in the website menu, more to that it's specially colored to be more noticable. Am I missing something here?

Justynk

Post by Justynk » 19 Sep 2014, 05:47

What are you trying to say?

Venciera
Alpha Tester

Post by Venciera » 19 Sep 2014, 05:51

I guess hes trying to say that YO lacks some features that the MMO has and that people should be aware of that.

AchiIIes

Post by AchiIIes » 19 Sep 2014, 05:56

Justynk wrote:What are you trying to say?

He's trying to say that there is a page specifically stating the differences between the YO and MMO version of the game, I would hope most people are sophisticated enough to see the description of the game before going on the forums like you.

Or am I wrong. I don't know.

Hobo_Grandpa

Post by Hobo_Grandpa » 19 Sep 2014, 07:03

He's trying to say: "what is the point in your thread. What is the warning?"

The link you gave us is bright orange at the top of this page (scroll up). You're on the official website guy. That's an official website page.

We're confused what you're trying to warn us about. This thread seems pointless.
Sometimes reading forums or global chat is like reading a book called "Baby's First Game Test". Does no one understand the concept of early access alpha testing? I swear, 'some people's children...'

Kossako
Alpha Tester

Post by Kossako » 19 Sep 2014, 07:14

Hobo_Grandpa wrote:

He's trying to say: "what is the point in your thread. What is the warning?"

The link you gave us is bright orange at the top of this page (scroll up). You're on the official website guy. That's an official website page.

We're confused what you're trying to warn us about. This thread seems pointless.

This thread have a point because I already spoken with couple of guys that has no clue there will be no guilds or some other features. The fact that you are not buying access to mmorpg is also asked a lot.

For many ppl it may seem that lif:yo is just full name of Lif while in fact those are 2 totally different games right now.
Skills and crafting information: lif-database-application-t1494

Build your first home for newbies guide: first-house-guide-to-new-players-t1432

Arrakis

Post by Arrakis » 19 Sep 2014, 12:18

All the differences and details regarding LiF:YO were explained multiple times by devs, moderation, alpha testers and other users in several threads on website, steam store, this forum and steam hub as well. Creating more and more threads explaining the same things over and over again will not do any good, if people won't make an effort to familirize with all the details already explained.

Voodeux

Post by Voodeux » 19 Sep 2014, 12:23

This may make me seem like a complete ignoramus but I'm going to ask it anyway. The game version that is going to be released today, will that be simply LIF:YO or the LIF:MMO alpha? Thanks in advance.

Arrakis

Post by Arrakis » 19 Sep 2014, 12:25

This will be LiF:YO Early Access, an alpha version of this game, not MMO.

Voodeux

Post by Voodeux » 19 Sep 2014, 12:35

Arrakis09 wrote:This will be LiF:YO Early Access, an alpha version of this game, not MMO.

Gotcha. Thank you so much, Looking forward to trying everything out.

Linaks

Post by Linaks » 19 Sep 2014, 12:59

But do I have to buy the MMO LIF, if it is released, or is the mmo feature included in the "your own" edition ?

Arrakis

Post by Arrakis » 19 Sep 2014, 13:05

It's separate game with different payment model, you pay for LiF:YO and this is the game you get.

Justynk

Post by Justynk » 19 Sep 2014, 16:12

I was trying to warn people that LIF:YO is a whole different thing from the mmo, but by the looks of it i am already seeing some topics made by angry players.

Return to General Discussion