What the Flux?

Have some feedback for Life is Feudal? Post it here!

StaalBurgher

Re: What the Flux?

Post by StaalBurgher » 09 Apr 2015, 20:16

No thank you. You are unfortunately looking at this from your circumstances only.

That will be perfectly fine in the MMO. Very few servers have that as a reliable possibility due to low population. At this stage people are playing to test out the game, many in their own private playground. No point in making this one item, i.e. locks, such a painful bottleneck.

They should just remove steel as a hard requirement. Any metal should be sufficient but durability can take a knock.

MickeySmith

Post by MickeySmith » 09 Apr 2015, 22:14

If you are playing solo then just go into gm mode and make the locks lol. I mean really what is the point if you are playing by yourself. This is not meant to be a single player game. There are plenty of servers out there you can play with other players and get some practice in a group.

StaalBurgher

Post by StaalBurgher » 09 Apr 2015, 23:09

Or they could just make locks from any metal. Makes perfect sense.

MickeySmith

Post by MickeySmith » 10 Apr 2015, 02:01

I think the point was to make the steel a limiting factor on those constructions. Allowing any metal means the DEVs remove the restriction they intended. Allowing different types of locks serves no purpose because a lock either works or doesn't work. In real life a better lock works better. In game mechanics they just work.

StaalBurgher

Post by StaalBurgher » 10 Apr 2015, 08:49

Ag, to be honest this is such a minor thing. I don't even care. There are 101 more interesting and important topics. Steel or no steel it will have very little effect on one's overall enjoyment.

Return to Feedback Section