Few things concerning minigames

Have some feedback for Life is Feudal? Post it here!

Kassim
Alpha Tester

Few things concerning minigames

Post by Kassim » 06 Feb 2014, 14:19

Hello,

I know that's a bit early to talk about cheat prevention and crafting balance, but I don't have good memory so i'm going to write now few things about these arguments.

1st) Today I just tried to cheat the minigame to test it.
At actual stage it resulted very easy to cheat with minimum knowledge and resources.
I'm "Cheat Test Kakio" in the score tab.

Are there any cheat-proof improvements scheduled before the release?

2nd) Some minigames like bow crafting, in example, does not have maximum score limit, does that means that aren't there limits about maximum item quality reachable by crafting?

3rd) Are there planned some cheat test phases durning Alpha/Beta ?

Sorry my bad English, and sorry if these things have been already discussed but i didn't found nothing about.

Bobik
Project Leader

Re: Few things concerning minigames

Post by Bobik » 06 Feb 2014, 16:50

You have cheated in a promo version of our flash game, not in our minigames ;)
Also, ofc we have anticheat mechanisms concerning flash games, but ofc I won't disclose them ;)
Finally, minigames are not providing uber bonuses. Maximum bonus they can provide is finite and not that big (like 5-10% bonus to quality). So no matter how good you are at playing or hacking that minigame - you won't get much of an advantage at all.

Bowcraft and forging are games without maximum score limit, but as I've stated earlier - maximum bonus is capped and you won't get more then we will allow you.

Kassim
Alpha Tester

Post by Kassim » 06 Feb 2014, 17:57

Thanks for your clarifications, and again sorry for asking about things already stated.

Vallras
Alpha Tester

Post by Vallras » 12 Feb 2014, 04:56

Oh its good there is anticheat, saw the top score and was like "Yeah people cheating already"

Return to Feedback Section