Black screen after i choose the character and press Play

General discussion about Life is Feudal MMO and Life is Feudal: Your Own, The main section and backbone of the forums.

Alexandrupopescu.1977
True Believer

Black screen after i choose the character and press Play

Post by Alexandrupopescu.1977 » 27 Feb 2017, 08:56

Black screen witj music after i choose the character and press PLAY

The_Lord_Rahl
Zealous Believer

Re: Black screen after i choose the character and press Play

Post by The_Lord_Rahl » 27 Feb 2017, 09:08

Is the issue isolated to only that character? Or does the same thing happen to all characters?

First I'd try making sure your graphics drivers are up to date.

Then at the character select screen press escape and click on the video settings. Try running it in windowed mode or at a lower aspect ratio. Play with the settings in there to see if you can get it to work.

I'd disable everything in video settings. If that works slowly add them one at a time until you can narrow down the problem.

Hope that helps.

Cheers!
"There is no such thing as pure good or pure evil, least of all in people. In the best of us there are thoughts or deeds that are wicked, and in the worst of us, at least some virtue. An adversary is not one who does loathsome acts for their own sake. He always has a reason that to him is justification. My cat eats mice. Does that make him bad? I don't think so, and the cat doesn't think so, but I would bet the mice have a different opinion." - Terry Goodkind

The_Lord_Rahl
Zealous Believer

Post by The_Lord_Rahl » 27 Feb 2017, 09:22

Alexandrupopescu.1977 wrote:Black screen witj music after i choose the character and press PLAY

I'd recommend following this post:

black-screen-with-some-characters-t22669/

It seems to be an ongoing issue that the devs are actively working on correcting. Perhaps posting your issue on that form so it's all in the same location would better help the devs.
"There is no such thing as pure good or pure evil, least of all in people. In the best of us there are thoughts or deeds that are wicked, and in the worst of us, at least some virtue. An adversary is not one who does loathsome acts for their own sake. He always has a reason that to him is justification. My cat eats mice. Does that make him bad? I don't think so, and the cat doesn't think so, but I would bet the mice have a different opinion." - Terry Goodkind

Alexandrupopescu.1977
True Believer

Post by Alexandrupopescu.1977 » 27 Feb 2017, 10:00

The_Lord_Rahl wrote:
Alexandrupopescu.1977 wrote:Black screen witj music after i choose the character and press PLAY

I'd recommend following this post:

black-screen-with-some-characters-t22669/

It seems to be an ongoing issue that the devs are actively working on correcting. Perhaps posting your issue on that form so it's all in the same location would better help the devs.

Is only for one character, the second character working fine.
The server is 46. I try lowering my graphisc. Not wotking

Return to General Discussion