will housing make sense ??

Have a suggestion or an idea for Life is Feudal: MMO ? Post it here!

Baronandy

will housing make sense ??

Post by Baronandy » 13 Aug 2014, 06:55

here a post i made long ago in the mortal forums so i ask me if it will be useful to have a house in this game , or will it be like in mortal

ive read from the donator interview that there will be positive changes for the housing system.

what need to be changed to make the housing better. a lot of people not even want to own a house in that game

1. i dont like that you have to place your workbanches in the expencions, you should be able to place them where you want them inside your house so you can have 3 banches in one working room

2. there should be 2 different keys (for door, and a separate one for the house chest and expencion door) Why ? because you could add a friend as a co-owner (he could enter the house by creating a house key as an cow owner, but not be able to craft the second key for the expencion doors, where your personal chests should be located)

3. you should be able to place the house chests where you want them

4. we need buyable or craftable , placeable, lockable ,lockpickingable, deadly trapable
chests and be able to place them where we want them inside our house
(so we could place some of the chests which are in danger to get lockpicked inside the expencion where the co owner cant craft the key for. And we could add some deadly trapped chests only the owner knows where they are.)

5. i liked the idea in the forum that you can lockpick unpayed housedoors but plz not the expencion doors where people would make there main storage with the valuable stuff
but i think every big house will have some additional chests, even outside the expencion doors, if we would have the possibility too place them. i mean i have so much stuff XD and the thief should be able to hide inside an empty chest (like hitman) so the owner of the house have to check for burglers before he get his second key for the "expencion storage"
if sv and the players not like that change, change the system in a way that we can pay our
houses via bank account automaticly (to not have the problem that houses not getting destroyed after someone stoped playing add a refresh system like in ultima so if the house door not get
opened once a month by the owners subbed account the house start getting dmg or if you not have gold on your bank to pay
tax automaticly)

6. make more house spots like north of the fl keep or infront of fabernum. it look like a real nice village outside fab. same north of the fl keep the houses are located that the doors of them heading to each other and a nice duel area in the mid

7. add/change house models. i think there should be at least 1 house that is as big as the keep right now. The keeps itself should be much bigger

8. add buyable decorations to the game for your house (tables, chests furniture paintings carpets)
and add later a skill to craft them together with chests. in my opinion you should be able to
find a mail bottle with a tressure chest or a chest itself with fishing and find smth in it to
decorate your house with and to make fishing more interesting

9. make it that the house inventar models only visible spwning for players if you are very
close at a house because you cant see inside through the walls. (that we not get to much less
performence in the areas of pvp, just because there are decorated houses)

10. Add a coowner system and make it possible to place more different vendor npcs inside your
house and make it possible to shop the goods paying via tindrem bank account that you not
have to run with too much money in your pockets arround just to check the house vendors.
the stuff you bought should still appear in your bags and you need to bring it to the next
save location

Lukepop
Alpha Tester

Re: will housing make sense ??

Post by Lukepop » 13 Aug 2014, 08:13

1. Don't know what you're talking about but sounds simple enough.

2. Can't enter personal claims anyway.

3. I'm pretty sure you can.

4. They are buyable craftable and placeable, it's not going to trapped.

5. Lockpicking is not a good idea without serious balancing.

6. You can build something anywhere it's flat and isn't claimed.

7. That's a stupid idea and you will eventually be able to design Buildings wall by wall etc.

8. Furniture will be in and Craftable and buyable.

9. I don't understand what you're talking about.

10. No NPC Vendors! Only in the Spawn city and you can allow people to "use" your personal claim.

Also, READ BEFORE POSTING!!!
Link to Tirmani thread:
the-duchy-of-tirmani-t1291/

Return to Suggestions and Ideas