Can't login into the game - can't access website anymore

If you run into any issues while browsing our website or forums, you can find details on how to report them in here.

Moderators: Codeman, Arrakis

Fabs17100

Can't login into the game - can't access website anymore

Post by Fabs17100 » 06 May 2017, 17:43

Hey there,

I'm having quite some problem with this game and haven't even started it yet.

I logged in through Steam and bought the MMO, as I already have YO.

Now when I downloaded the launcher and tried to login through steam, it directed me to Steam, back to the LiF page and then - nothing. No credentials were put in, no login was started.

So I googled a bit and found out that I could reset my password to get a "normal" login via e-mail and password.

I did that, and now I can't even access the website anymore, which is why I created this account with another e-mail.

I always get a "redirecting error" or whatever it's called in English (I'm German). Could anybody PLEASE help me solve these issues?

Edit: Just to clarify - I couldn't login with my Steam account anymore, as I would always get the error mentioned above. Deleting cookies would solve this, but after entering the credentials of my Steam account, it would occur again. It worked when I created this new account, but of course I don't have access to the game here and still can't login to the game with the other credentials.

Sandman
True Believer

Re: Can't login into the game - can't access website anymore

Post by Sandman » 06 May 2017, 17:53

Same happen to me an hour ago. I emailed helpme@lifeisfeudal.com and they resolved the problem very quick.

Fabs17100

Post by Fabs17100 » 06 May 2017, 17:55

Thank you.

What did you tell them?

Sandman
True Believer

Post by Sandman » 06 May 2017, 18:02

Just mail them with the problem and the original account username

Arrakis

Post by Arrakis » 07 May 2017, 00:21

Fabs17100 if you are owner of LiF:YO, you won't be able to access MMO until Wave #2 (OBT) starts. We are currently in Wave #1 stage and it will be few more months until Wave #2.

Prior to wave #2, please open LiF main page, log out and log in using Steam service in order to link your account. Then verify the game ownership in account settings and wait for wave #2 to start ;)

Fabs17100

Post by Fabs17100 » 07 May 2017, 12:11

No, I am a YO owner who also bought the True Believer package (I guess that's what it was called, 35€ including the YO discount) and I can't even login to my account on this website anymore.

So, I have TWO problems:

1. When I try to login with my "main" account, I always get a redirect error on the website. Somehow, it works with this account, which I made after I got the error with the other one. The error occurs on both Firefox and Chrome. Deleting cookies lets me access the website (logged off, of course), and when I login with my main account, I immediately get the redirect error again.

2. My "main" account was created by logging in using the Steam option, connecting my YO ownership and THEN buying the True Believer (35€) package. I got the email with the launcher link, downloaded the launcher, clicked the "login through Steam" option in the launcher, the Steam website opened, I logged in, got redirected to the LiF site, and then nothing happend. No login data was inserted into the launcher, nothing. So I thought "Maybe I should get separate login data for this game instead of logging in through the Steam website", as it seemed quite some people had problems with using the Steam option, so I requested a password reset, got the email, set a new password, and that was when problem #1 occured.

TL;DR: YO owner who bought the 35€ package on this website, solely used the Steam login, didn't work in the launcher, reset password, can't even access website anymore due to redirect error.

Blackstag1710
True Believer

Post by Blackstag1710 » 07 May 2017, 12:15

Ah, it seems like at least problem #1 is solved.

I tried again opening it on Chrome, deleted the cookies again, DISABLED AD BLOCKER (<- had that running before), logged in through Steam and now it seems I can at least access the website again.

I will try to reset my password once more, hopefully it will enable me to login without using Steam.

Edit:

Yay, it worked! I didn't even have to change the password, as it seemingly saved it from my previous tries, and also accepted it in the launcher, so I can login there as well. I'm now downloading and installing.

Phew, I knew this game would require some work, but that it would require so much work to even get to install - I wasn't expecting that!

For those with similiar problems:

1. Login through Steam not working: Reset password to get login credentials for the website.

2. Redirect error on the website: Delete cookies, disable ad-blocker.

Return to Website Support