Newish US Player Looking for a group

For the sole purpose of guilds recruiting members.

Korvenus

Newish US Player Looking for a group

Post by Korvenus » 31 Jan 2016, 03:41

New player here looking for a group on a fairly well populated server, very interested in building settlements not sure what direction I want to go with yet, thinking mostly hunting and tailoring. I am looking for a group of active players 5+, I play later US TZ 3 or 4 nights per week. I am a bit older 35, so maturity is a must.

Zhong

Re: Newish US Player Looking for a group

Post by Zhong » 01 Feb 2016, 00:40

Hey you seem like a good fit for our group, maybe needs a little more discussion over professions. But we are on a heavy rp server, that recently had to wipe for server change. Need a new members to help rebuild. Add me on steam to talk more. GetOnMyBack, should be easy to find me, will have tons of hours on life is feudal.

Magnar

Post by Magnar » 01 Feb 2016, 01:57

Good to see that you're looking for a guild, us, The Imperial City is recruiting, so you're welcome to be part of this guild/clan. Add me on steam "Marobi", so we can get into more detail.

JacobIC
Zealous Believer

Post by JacobIC » 02 Feb 2016, 22:44

Ares Gaming has just re released The Guild War
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/FeudalLords

Azzerhoden
Alpha Tester

Post by Azzerhoden » 02 Feb 2016, 23:00

Korvenus wrote:New player here looking for a group on a fairly well populated server, very interested in building settlements not sure what direction I want to go with yet, thinking mostly hunting and tailoring. I am looking for a group of active players 5+, I play later US TZ 3 or 4 nights per week. I am a bit older 35, so maturity is a must.

Greetings Korvenus,

You might want to consider giving the Duchy Of Wessex a look: http://lifeisfeudal.com/forum/duchy-of-wessex-a-modern-guild-built-on-a-feudal-society-t1796/
| - Alpha Tester and Zealous Believer

Kingdom of Hyperion founding Duchy - A practical RP Community est. 1999 - Apply Today!

Return to Guild Recruitment