The Kingdom of Saguenay

For the sole purpose of guilds recruiting members.

Lord_Sitruc
True Believer

The Kingdom of Saguenay

Post by Lord_Sitruc » 11 Jul 2014, 05:07

Hello all,

I have decided to start setting up a clan for this game as I see endless possibilities and much enjoyment to be had.

Let me start out with a little about myself. I am former military and a huge history buff so I am very excited about this game. I don't want to be a micro manager of the clan I want to have fun with my clan mates as we fight, claw, bite, and tear our way to fame or infamy in the world of LIF.

I will have a raidcall server set up for Voip comms so we will be able to talk to each other and have fun.

Open to RP and non RP players (personally I think RP is really fun but I suck at staying in character so don't do it well.)

I am in NA but I am open to anyone who can speak English.

My last PVP centered MMO I played was Shadowbane all the way until it was shut down and loved every moment of it. So I am very excited for the PVP in this game.

If your interested in joining please PM me or leave a remark here and I will get back to you.

As the title states we will be known as The Kingdom of Saguenay.

The clans ideals are that of brotherhood and equals.

The clan will be broken down into 5 brotherhoods and the group of recruits.

THE MILITIA
The recruits will be organized into a unit known as the militia. The militia will be responsible for most of the heavy labor and getting to know the members of the brotherhoods to decide which they would fit into.

They will be responsible for bringing their own weapons into the larger battles such as sieges and instanced battles, which will be a spear and shield or a crossbow with appropriate armor. At other times they can use whatever weapon they want.

They will be given first rights to loot on the battlefield, allowed to grab at least one item for their own personal use dependent on the size of the battle and actions being taken.

Not expected to fight (unless they want to) in smaller scale battles unless the situation is dire in order to protect their fledgling skills and their resource gathering activities.

Will defer to the brothers leadership and training to help them excel.

If they want to sell their services as mercenaries with The Blood Legion their price will be 1/4 the price of a initiated brother.

THE BLOOD LEGION

A brotherhood of Shock troops

This brotherhood will be issued heavy armor and 2h weapons of their choice

Responsibilities of the members of The Blood Legion
-Shock troops used to smash enemy formations
-Provide an income to the kingdom by selling their services to the highest (approved) bidder as mercenaries.

First Brother title: The Unbowed

The first brother is responsible for:
-Setting up Mercenary contracts for the brothers.
-Leading them into battle.
-Dealing out punishment to The brothers of the blood legion.

The Blood Legion will be unbreakable!
They are allowed to make an organized retreat especially if their employer has failed horribly and has routed. However if they break and rout the First brother will make sure that the punishment is administered swiftly. 25% of the members of The Blood Legion that participated in the battle that they routed will be executed by the other 75%

All Brothers of The Blood Legion will be eligible to gain the title of The Unbowed. Once a real world week any brother of The Blood Legion may call out The Unbowed in a contest of arms.

The contest of arms will be fought with both brothers are given a Blunt two handed weapon and fight until the other is unable to continue the fight. The man standing will earn the title The Unbowed and the other brothers are expected to defer to his leadership.

THE BLACK WATCH

A Brother hood of Scouts, Raiders, and castle defenders.

This Brotherhood will be issued Bows, light armor, and their choice of self defense weapon.

Responsibilities of the brothers of The Black Watch.
-Scout new territory to be exploited
-Scout for our army when it is on the march
-Raid outlaying cities and hamlets for resources and slave labor for the mines
-Being highly skilled archers in large scale battles.
-taking control of the battlements and castle defense in the case of a defensive siege

First Brothers Title: The Terror

First Brothers responsible for:
-Overall siege defense
-Selecting Raid targets
-Leading scouts
-Leading the Brothers in large scale battles
-Leading Raiding parties

Once a week any of the Brothers of The Black Watch may challenge The Terror for his title. This will be done with an archery contest.

This will be similar to a modern game of "horse." The current title holder will go first and make a shot at a target if he makes his shot the contender will have to make the same shot or he will gain a mark. The first to 5 marks is the loser and the winner gains the title of The Terror.

Other Brothers of The Black Watch are expected to defer to the leadership of the holder of the title The Terror.

THE MASTERS

The Brother Hood of artisans

Responsibilities of the Masters:
-Direct resource gathering
-Direct construction efforts
-Master Plan the castle and city
-Direct siege attacks (those who build it know how to break it)
-Fight among the Militia during defensive sieges and large battles (instanced battles)
-Maintaining supplies

First Brother Title: The Grand Master

First Brothers responsible for:
-Decide which resource is most needed for current projects
-Manage inventories
-Lead offensive Sieges during the breaching part.
-Plan city and castle construction

All Brothers of The Masters are eligible for the title of The Grand Master through democratic vote, with each Brother allowed one vote.

The Brothers may once a week call a vote of no confidence and if the vote is over 50% then the brothers must nominate new candidates with a second needed for them to enter the general election. Then the brother with the most votes in the general election will become The Grand Master.

I will Add the Last two brotherhoods tomorrow as its getting late here and I need my beauty sleep.

*Spoiler*
one will be cavalry based and the other will be sword and board based.

Slarg232

Re: The Kingdom of Saguenay

Post by Slarg232 » 12 Jul 2014, 03:58

Hey, I don't know if I'm going to get the game, but could I join your guild? Would shoot for being a member of the Black Watch.

Lord_Sitruc
True Believer

Post by Lord_Sitruc » 13 Jul 2014, 04:58

Excellent welcome to the brotherhood Slarg

Masteralek

Post by Masteralek » 10 Aug 2014, 16:46

Hi,
I would like to join your clan,i will get into the game when it gets open alpha,i would take a shoot with the Blood Legion.Expirienced in PvP played similar games like War of the Vikings/Roses,Chivalry so i know what to do :)

P.S. I am from Europe but speaking English excellent

Lord_Sitruc
True Believer

Post by Lord_Sitruc » 16 Aug 2014, 08:04

Great! We always welcome new members, I have been out and about a lot the last few months so I haven't been able to really sit down and figure out the last two brotherhoods but hopefully soon things will calm down again and I will get it all figured out. :beer:

Lukepop
Alpha Tester

Post by Lukepop » 16 Aug 2014, 08:28

it all feels really, "won't last" even more so than mine, you might wanna donate before really getting into such grand plans.
Link to Tirmani thread:
the-duchy-of-tirmani-t1291/

Return to Guild Recruitment