Looking for an active server.

For the sole purpose of guilds recruiting members.

Baratta

Looking for an active server.

Post by Baratta » 06 Mar 2016, 20:29

I am looking for an active helpful server/guild to join. I am eastern US time zone and a fairly active gamer. I am a bit older and not looking for drama, cheaters or hackers.
If anyone has a server that might fit me please let me know. Transition into the MMO is also desired with my new friends.

Thanks
Baratta

The_Warden
Zealous Believer

Re: Looking for an active server.

Post by The_Warden » 07 Mar 2016, 01:34

Add me on steam I play on an active RP server I'm unluckie8ball

Azzerhoden
Alpha Tester

Post by Azzerhoden » 07 Mar 2016, 02:05

Greetings Baratta,

How would you define an active server?

In the past we have been on (or hosted) servers that were about 'having fun', but now we are on a server where we are in full MMO-Prep. So while we have folks who are on, we are primarily building and practicing formation fighting.

If you are interested in joining a guild, please take the time and review us: http://lifeisfeudal.com/forum/duchy-of-wessex-a-modern-guild-built-on-a-feudal-society-t1796/
| - Alpha Tester and Zealous Believer

Kingdom of Hyperion founding Duchy - A practical RP Community est. 1999 - Apply Today!

Baratta

Post by Baratta » 07 Mar 2016, 02:29

Well active as in people actually log on to enjoy some game time with one another. I am way behind the learning curve as I have just acquired the game today.
I do love PVP but hardly ready to fight.

Thrangar

Post by Thrangar » 10 Mar 2016, 00:14

We are on a server that is great for new players the skills are maxed out so it will be easier for you to learn all aspect of the game so you will know what you like best

Return to Guild Recruitment