Wiamor wrote:Within what periode would i have had to plegdge for the game to be such a original backer? since i remember buying it within the first days it was n steam.
Ubaciosamse wrote:Wiamor wrote:Within what periode would i have had to plegdge for the game to be such a original backer? since i remember buying it within the first days it was n steam.
Buying Life is Feudal YO has nothing to do with yellow names and original backers. People that have LIF YO doesnt matter since when those back in 2014 and those today are the same.
Yellow named people - Alpha Tester on the forums - original backers - Donated trough Paypal before Life is Feudal YO existed
Those without a Yellow Name are in #2 wave.
Arrakis09 wrote:A lot of you folks have been asking the same question for a while now. The question "when do I get to test the MMO?". There is still some confusion regarding who and how gets access to which stage. This thread is for those of you who still have questions and doubts.
CBT groups explanation
- Alpha tester: Original backers who supported the project by donating certain ammount of money via paypal before LiF:YO was available on Steam in 2014.
- Beta tester(1): Players who contributed to the title and the community in numerous ways and were chosen by the lead developer for participation in early CBT stages.
Accessed by groups:
- Alpha tester
- Beta tester(1)
- Participants of wave #0 (groups: Alpha tester, Beta tester(1))
- Undetermined group of testers. Eligibility requirements are still being considered.
- All of the above
- Owners of Life is Feudal: Your Own
Hopefully that will erase any further questions. As for how long will each stage last, that depends on how well the tests will go. General info about time frames can be found here.