My suggestions [Big List]

Have a suggestion or an idea for Life is Feudal: MMO ? Post it here!

Baker

My suggestions [Big List]

Post by Baker » 15 Oct 2014, 16:40

So before I start, I want to say I have already racked up over 50 hours in Alpha, and dont plan on slowing down anytime soon :Yahoo!: . This is a great game but I have a couple recommendations that I feel would make it unbelievable.

1. Have the radius of items in the bag be easier to grab, for example bows, they plan old suck to move from your bag to another.

2. I have seen this suggested prior but make claiming longer for example a coop make it 5 days or so.

3. Maybe a password protected bag/chest that only people with a 4 digit code can enter, it would be amazing :)

4. A skill for lock-picking that would allow you to break into these so called protected bags.

5. Fix History/Favorites on server list, it sucks when you forget the server you play/cant find it in the list.

6. Make all Apple tree produce apples not only 30 or above, just maybe not as high or even "bad apples". That maybe lower food quicker.

Fluffypinkbunny

Re: My suggestions [Big List]

Post by Fluffypinkbunny » 15 Oct 2014, 17:49

1. Have the radius of items in the bag be easier to grab, for example bows, they plan old suck to move from your bag to another.

+1 I hate trying to grab onto some things like feathers, or things that have really small pictures, because they are hard to reach, only problem is if you put an item with a big picture there for a bigger radius, over one with a smaller pic / smaller radius, and you couldn't grab the one below it.

2. I have seen this suggested prior but make claiming longer for example a coop make it 5 days or so.

Maybe the claim of coop time could be tied into the authority skill?

3. Maybe a password protected bag/chest that only people with a 4 digit code can enter, it would be amazing :)
4. A skill for lock-picking that would allow you to break into these so called protected bags.

(on in october 2013, somebody asked, the same sort of question. which was answered on http://lifeisfeudal.com/forum/interactive-faq-t3/
which is being transcribed to the wiki (for easier reference)
Spoiler

5. Fix History/Favorites on server list, it sucks when you forget the server you play/cant find it in the list.

6. Make all Apple tree produce apples not only 30 or above, just maybe not as high or even "bad apples". That maybe lower food quicker.

Return to Suggestions and Ideas