Change of plans feedback

General discussion about Life is Feudal MMO and Life is Feudal: Your Own, The main section and backbone of the forums.

Madscrills

Re: Change of plans feedback

Post by Madscrills » 07 Jul 2014, 20:49

Riboy98 wrote:
You have right Madscrills we need somebody to suply us. And welcome from my side to :beer:

If there's anything I learned in my EVE exploits it's to take care of the ones with the big sticks. They'll protect you or fear your customers.
:beer:

Edit: Fixed quote

Seeker
Alpha Tester

Post by Seeker » 08 Jul 2014, 05:09

Madscrills wrote:
Flannery wrote:

I'm not a largely PvP oriented player and you'll only ever find me on the main server. Someones gotta build those chivalry arenas don't they? Besides, I have no qualms with being a warmonger or arms dealer. You blood thirsty vagabonds will need someone to supply you with ample mead and weapons to kill each other with. I feel there are plenty like me out there.

Glad we got guys like you!
black-company-t1439/ Recruiting young mongrels, misfits and noobs since 2014) 'One day we will find our homeland!'

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/blackc ... 9431228985

Madscrills

Post by Madscrills » 08 Jul 2014, 13:03

Seeker wrote:
Glad we got guys like you!

Truly there are more of us than you realize. I usually have plenty of competition.

Gameaccount
Alpha Tester

Post by Gameaccount » 13 Jul 2014, 17:08

Any plan that divides an already small community is a very bad idea. You will kill your own game before it's ever started.

Flannery
Alpha Tester

Post by Flannery » 13 Jul 2014, 18:08

Gameaccount wrote:Any plan that divides an already small community is a very bad idea. You will kill your own game before it's ever started.

I am not quite sure what community you are speaking off - but this community might be many things... But SMALL is definitely not one of them... :crazy:

Interest around this game is rising. And only in the few months I have been a member of it - it has risen from 10.000 members to 21.000 members. And this about to explode as we are nearing Open Alpha and LiF:YO early release on Steam.

Even if just 30% of the forum members today ever play this game - there will still be at least 6300 players. And although that is not a big number, 30% is a highly unlikely low number.

Pluss the early access on Steam is pretty much bound to attract allot of players this way. And I am confident Bobik and team will soon realize they will have problems serving all the people who want to play in the MMO - but that is a pure luxury problem which will easily enough be solved by that point - cause there will be cash in the bank because of LiF: YO.

Mark my words... :beer:
"The enemy of my enemy - is my friend"

"Tides of War" Pre Alpha Videos
http://www.tidesofwargame.com

Reese
Alpha Tester

Post by Reese » 13 Jul 2014, 18:36

Flannery wrote:
Gameaccount wrote:Any plan that divides an already small community is a very bad idea. You will kill your own game before it's ever started.

I am not quite sure what community you are speaking off - but this community might be many things... But SMALL is definitely not one of them... :crazy:

Interest around this game is rising. And only in the few months I have been a member of it - it has risen from 10.000 members to 21.000 members. And this about to explode as we are nearing Open Alpha and LiF:YO early release on Steam.

Even if just 30% of the forum members today ever play this game - there will still be at least 6300 players. And although that is not a big number, 30% is a highly unlikely low number.

Pluss the early access on Steam is pretty much bound to attract allot of players this way. And I am confident Bobik and team will soon realize they will have problems serving all the people who want to play in the MMO - but that is a pure luxury problem which will easily enough be solved by that point - cause there will be cash in the bank because of LiF: YO.

Mark my words... :beer:

Agreed.

Return to General Discussion