Development News #141 — Big Map, AMA & Feudalize Your Device!

What are we currently working on.
Arrakis

Development News #141 — Big Map, AMA & Feudalize Your Device!

Post by Arrakis » 01 Feb 2019, 17:00

Hey, feudalists!

This week we have announced the final Judgement Hour for Avalon, which will take place on February 4 from 18:00 CET to 00:00 CET. The next day, February 5 at 10:00 AM CET/ 4:00 AM ET, Avalon will be shut down, and its inhabitants are going to be safely moved to Epleland, along with their personal and Trade Post inventory. As for the destiny of Epleland, it will remain a live server even after the 0.2.0 update.
We are planning to continue developing Epleland to be a much deeper roleplay-focused server, as well as a comfortable place for the roleplaying community. For those of you asking - yes, you will be able to transfer to the New World from Epleland once the update goes live. We will be sharing the details of the transfer procedure, as well as other information about the New Map in due time, stay tuned!

Since last week, we have noticed your interest and excitement about the New Map reveal, which we are really happy to see. So this week we would like to share a picture of the Map in high resolution for you to enjoy!

And that's not all - we have also prepared wallpapers for your PC desktop and mobile screens! You can download them from here.

Meanwhile, later today we will have a special pre-0.2.0 AMA session on our Discord today.
We have received a lot of questions from you via the form we shared earlier this week, and are ready with the agenda for tonight.
These, and other questions will be discussed in tonight’s AMA. In case your question wasn’t asked, don’t worry - we will reply to you via the email given in the form within a week of the AMA.

Tune in tonight at 18:30 CET!

Have a great weekend!
— The team

Dragul_Mongol

Re: Development News #141 — Big Map, AMA & Feudalize Your Device!

Post by Dragul_Mongol » 01 Feb 2019, 17:46

Seriously ??? I have to ask permission to see the map ? Google drive....you just cant post the image like normal Devs ?

EDIT
*All good now,got Google Drive access now to view map*

Nefezer

Post by Nefezer » 02 Feb 2019, 14:42

Please, at least implement the auto splitter so that it can terraform. It's just a few lines of code so I can play again. Thank you very much in advance.

Nefezer wrote:You still have not returned my tools that you have stolen so blatantly > https://lifeisfeudal.com/forum/post162906/#p162906

Give me back my azimuth watch.

Give me back my color configuration of the quantity according to the quality and if it is a regional item. I hate your fixed scale, I want to configure it to my liking as before.

Give me back my automatic splitter of stacks of items according to a stipulated amount.

Give me back the power to drop half the land (15 instead of 30 for example depending on the type). The terraforming has again become disgusting.

Give me back my fun in this game. Take out the new buttons from the inventory area, it will not let me select the items that are hidden behind them after ordering them.

Go in peace.

PS: The tools to which I refer I got them from here > https://lifeisfeudal.com/forum/post148999/#p148999
In a game in BETA version we have to cope with the stressed development team with black humor :twisted:

Arrakis

Post by Arrakis » 02 Feb 2019, 15:23

Dragul_Mongol wrote:Seriously ??? I have to ask permission to see the map ? Google drive....you just cant post the image like normal Devs ?

Fixed the link, sorry for the issue.

Friesentony

Post by Friesentony » 02 Feb 2019, 18:46

Are we still a go for Feb 8th around 17:00 mst (that's when I am finished work)?

Thx :)

Dasher
True Believer

Post by Dasher » 10 Feb 2019, 19:06

During the time period the new map to Godenland is available to travel to...Can we teleport our characters to guild location when established on Godenland from Epeland? I think it rather unfair to run on foot on a larger map without being able to bring our horses over. Once a guild claim is established and a teleport code made, we should be able to allow all our characters avoid having to randomly spawn into the new world and run all the way to get to our spot. Please reply.

Arrakis

Post by Arrakis » 12 Feb 2019, 02:28

Dasher, yes you should be able to transfer the character to the established guild's territory using guest code.

Return to Development News