Feudalists, we want to celebrate with you - our players - the 4 year anniversary of Life is Feudal Your Own! Exactly four years ago, in September 2014, we pushed the ‘Release’ button on the first game ever developed by Bitbox Ltd. It was five of us sitting day and night in a tiny apartment, preparing the game of our dreams to be presented to you - our players. We want to thank you for staying with us all of this time with 40% off on all ingame skins!
A few words about the patch itself: we have addressed some recent issues that came up with the release of the previous patch, as well as including a working per object access rights setup feature. It is still a little rough around the edges and a bit difficult to use for now, so you can read about how to use it correctly in Your Own here.
Patch Notes (ver. 126.96.36.199):
New Features and Tweaks:
- Added the ability to setup unmovable object rights
- You can now reset your keybindings to the default state
- All newly created worlds are now running ‘Red’ rules by default
- Players that have entered the Town Claim or Outpost Claim outside of the JH period will be booted out to the border of those claims if they log in during the JH period
- Default ability preset now depends on the mount state of the player - this means players can have different default abilities while they’re riding the horse, driving the Trader’s Cart or walking
- Tweaked Flamberge default skin and added some premium skins
- Shader caching is now working as intended, which should reduce the second (and following times) of entering the world
- Fixed shrinking of guild claim on guild monument upgrade
- Fixed partial invulnerability and inability to act after being knocked down (trampled by enemy, unsaddled while riding the horse etc)
- Fixed client crash related to the inventory GUI
- Updated the offset of drop bags so they no longer disappear in heavily terraformed terrain